Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably get slated for this, but bare with me...... Maybe Sunderland have the right idea?!?!

Think about it they are backed by a few wealthy businessmen and they let Niall Quinn act as chariman. He knows the club extremely well having used to play for them and he cares about the club. Instead we appoint some fucker with more forehead than the white cliffs of dover and give him a stupid title.....

By the way I love what someone has done to his wikipedia entry.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Llambias

I'll probably get slated for this, but bare with me...... Maybe Sunderland have the right idea?!?!

Think about it they are backed by a few wealthy businessmen and they let Niall Quinn act as chariman. He knows the club extremely well having used to play for them and he cares about the club. Instead we appoint some fucker with more forehead than the white cliffs of dover and give him a stupid title.....

"someone" :lol:

I don't know if I'm far too delusional or whether I've sniffed too many poppers, but I'm hoping that once all this settles down Keegan is still the manager and Mike Ashley realises that the fans are clearly behind Keegan and not him and he pisses off and takes Dennis Wise with him

I would still put money on him being away - the official statement stinks of deflecting the blame away from Ashley.

I don't know if I'm far too delusional or whether I've sniffed too many poppers, but I'm hoping that once all this settles down Keegan is still the manager and Mike Ashley realises that the fans are clearly behind Keegan and not him and he pisses off and takes Dennis Wise with him

I would still put money on him being away - the official statement stinks of deflecting the blame away from Ashley.

Thats my take as well.

"someone" :lol:

:angry: It wasn't me if thats what your thinking! I have the vision of Stevie Wonder and the pace of Damien Duff, so somebody beat me to it!

Just want to thank everyone for all of the support that I have received today. You know I'm only doing what I think is right for both the club and the fans, as I would never ever do anything if I didn't think it was in our own best interests.

Cheers KK, you're the daddy.

Just want to thank everyone for all of the support that I have received today. You know I'm only doing what I think is right for both the club and the fans, as I would never ever do anything if I didn't think it was in our own best interests.

Well do the decent thing Kev & stay

It seems to me that Keegan issued an ultimatum, Ashley gave him the arse, Ashley realised that decision was completely against the will of the fans and is now trying to save face by releasing that statement.

By Ashley I also include Wise. That useless little gnat is power hungry which is why he and his cronies got so involved in transfers and in trying to undermine Keegan. If anyone gets shown the door I hope it's that waste of space.

Thanks very much Kevin.

No Leaving Please!

I too see it not as KK staying but the club trying to put the blame away from themselves. If KK does walk, the board/MA will still be the focus of the fans anger. What could they possibly do to get the fans to side (or at least accept) KK's departure?

Who could they appoint? (other than KK)

just curious what the thoughts would be.

Id like to hear from KK on the matter. Though if he stays, and we do, he's likely to be toeing the party line.

Got your wish, mate :lol:

:angry:

:fuk:

In times like this theres only one thing you can do to make light of a bad situation

always makes me laugh this

Am I the only one to notice the majority of his mistakes are against two clubs Arsenal and Wigan?! Maybe he's a Arsene Wenger Steve Bruce lovechild with a bit of Tito Jackson thrown in for good measure?

Chuff me, I knew it would happen, I go out for a couple of hours and the club issues a statement. Bloody pot wouldn't boil til I wasn't watching! So where are we now? Still nowt from Kev? Sounds to me like the club's trying to put the ball in Kev's court and take attention away from them, it ain't gonna happen.

I too see it not as KK staying but the club trying to put the blame away from themselves. If KK does walk, the board/MA will still be the focus of the fans anger. What could they possibly do to get the fans to side (or at least accept) KK's departure?

Who could they appoint? (other than KK)

just curious what the thoughts would be.

They couldn't, simple as. If Kev goes then they're to blame.