Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

From the F365 ''ITK''

I really think that Lliambas story is not far from the truth. As sky are reporting, KK did tell friends he had been sacked. The club have been convincing him to stay all afternoon.

IT seems KK is deffo considering his future.

Toon bid £5m for Lennon and Warnock as KK was promised them when selling Milner. Both Spurs and Blackburn quoted £6m for each of them. For some inexplicably reason the board were not prepared to go to £6m for each player.

Basically all this sh*t has been caused by £2million worth of bottling.

Xisco looks like it is a Vetere signing. Coloccini will have been asked about him and has obviously said he is worth pursuing. The fact he has cost nearly £6m that could have been used elsewhere to purchase Lennon and Warnock has enraged KK.

The discussions yesterday and today escalated in to massive problems between Lliambas and KK, I have heard that Mike Ashley was not present for large parts of these meetings.

Not from my mates mate in the Contracts department, but from someone else within the club.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club statement

Pick the bones out of this:

Newcastle United can confirm that meetings between members of the Board and manager Kevin Keegan were held both yesterday and today.

Kevin has raised a number of issues and those have been discussed with him.

The Club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy and would like to stress that Kevin is extremely important, both now and in the future.

Newcastle United values the effort and commitment shown by Kevin since his return to St. James' Park and wants him to continue to play an instrumental role as manager of the Club.

For the avoidance of doubt the Club has not sacked Kevin Keegan as manager.

:lol: howay the toon!!

and to think its possible that those retards outside SJP today saved the day.

I did say it was the most likely thing to get a positive response from the club itself - we just need Kev to speak now and say that he'll stay because he wants to do it for the fans. Praise be the messiah.

So where are we now?

Apparently Marco van Basten has spent all day there chairing the crisis talks and has said he's prepared to stay as long as it takes to get the problem sorted. Top bloke.

:lol:

J69 unavailable for comment.

So where are we now?

Apparently Marco van Basten has spent all day there chairing the crisis talks and has said he's prepared to stay as long as it takes to get the problem sorted. Top bloke.

Wasn't it he who bused the mongoloids to stand outside St James' ?

From the F365 ''ITK''

I really think that Lliambas story is not far from the truth. As sky are reporting, KK did tell friends he had been sacked. The club have been convincing him to stay all afternoon.

Toon bid £5m for Lennon and Warnock as KK was promised them when selling Milner. Both Spurs and Blackburn quoted £6m for each of them. For some inexplicably reason the board were not prepared to go to £6m for each player.

Xisco looks like it is a Vetere signing. Coloccini will have been asked about him and has obviously said he is worth pursuing. The fact he has cost nearly £6m that could have been used elsewhere to purchase Lennon and Warnock has enraged KK.

The discussions yesterday and today escalated in to massive problems between Lliambas and KK, I have heard that Mike Ashley was not present for large parts of these meetings.

Not from my mates mate in the Contracts department, but from someone else within the club.

Labia-ass can fuck off and die :lol:

and to think its possible that those retards outside SJP today saved the day.

just got home, it worked at least!

Well done, you can have an hour of special time in the ball-pool.

So where are we now?

the queue's too long

sack the boa........oh wait

Maybe Mike Ashley should hastily appoint a board so we can accurately stand outside the ground and shout "Sack the board" while other disgruntled fans lurch into a skysports news microphone

From the F365 ''ITK''

He's about as ITK as Parky.

From the F365 ''ITK''

He's about as ITK as Parky.

You've already been laughed out of town for repeating verbatim Nicko off the Blackburn forum haven't you?? :lol: