Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Nothing they can do will make me believe Kev's at fault. Ashley can fuck off if he thinks it's possible - they need to back down and sharpish.

Back down on what exactly? The Transfer window is closed. No-one's been sold that he wanted to keep, not since he said it was his choice to sell Milner anyway.

Keegan has happily gone along with the set-up for 8 months

They're the ones that made this mess, they need to fix it. If they made promises to Keegan and haven't followed through with them then had the cheek to call his bluff when he's blown up about it then they need to back down and admit they were wrong. I don't see Kev returning though because it'd always be underlying now and the press would never leave it alone, Kev couldn't work with Fat Ashley and Wise. IF, and it's a big if, Ashley was going to try and sort it out he'd need to dismiss Wise as a gesture that Keegan isn't being undermined.

Aye. It's all if's.

The only thing we know is Keegan hasn't been sacked and his most recent comments have been about how happy he was with player acquisitions and departures up until Saturday.

I don't know if Keegan's been misled, but he's been lying to the fans one way or another.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing they can do will make me believe Kev's at fault. Ashley can fuck off if he thinks it's possible - they need to back down and sharpish.

Back down on what exactly? The Transfer window is closed. No-one's been sold that he wanted to keep, not since he said it was his choice to sell Milner anyway.

They're the ones that made this mess, they need to fix it. If they made promises to Keegan and haven't followed through with them then had the cheek to call his bluff when he's blown up about it then they need to back down and admit they were wrong. I don't see Kev returning though because it'd always be underlying now and the press would never leave it alone, Kev couldn't work with Fat Ashley and Wise. IF, and it's a big if, Ashley was going to try and sort it out he'd need to dismiss Wise as a gesture that Keegan isn't being undermined.

Aye. It's all if's.

The only thing we know is Keegan hasn't been sacked and his most recent comments have been about how happy he was with player acquisitions and departures up until Saturday.

I don't know if Keegan's been misled, but he's been lying to the fans one way or another.

I don't understand, are you supporting Ashley in all this? :lol:

Is that KK is now managing within a different sytem to which he did first time round.

He is no longer solely in charge of transfers and like it or not the system is set up to protect NUFC.

His job is to coach with what he has.

A lot on here are saying if KK walks it is Ashleys fault but it isn't.

KK knew what he was going back to, he wouldn't have gone in with his eyes closed (if he did its still his own fault).

It seems to me that true to form that he hasnt got his own way so he has turned his back.

It seems to me that KK gets more respect on here than he actually deserves.

It seems to me you are a cockney wank. Serious question, in the history of Tottenham Hotspur have they ever had a day where they've had the media focus on them as much as we have today? ....and I wouldn't even put it in the top 20 of the last 15 years.

I dont think Spuds have had this much media coverage combined. Ever.

I really can't get my head around today's events. Haven't been able to follow things regularly throughout the day.

Checked the news mid afternoon and was confirmed he was sacked. Now I check it again this evening apparently he's still in. The whole snowballing just makes no sense though. Just feels like another farcical day for the club :lol:

Aye. It's all if's.

I don't know.

I'm just postulating on the facts we have.

Keegan can't argue it's like the Swindon resignation, because he'd only been in the job a few weeks then. 8 months is a long time to go before realising you don't have the control you need. Half of that time being an open transfer window.

I know it's sacreligious, but maybe it was Keegan's mistake to agree to the job as advertised in the first place.

Aye. It's all if's.

I don't know.

Keegan can't argue it's like the Swindon resignation, because he'd only been in the job a few weeks then. 8 months is a long time to go before realising you don't have the control you need. Half of that time being an open transfer window.

I know it's sacreligious, but maybe it was Keegan's mistake to agree to the job as advertised in the first place.

Im also sure that the nice quotes of his on telly literally days ago stating that he makes the decisions and is happy with whats happened so far wont help his cause like.

Aye. It's all if's.

I don't know.

Wash your mouth out with soap!!! :D

Aye. It's all if's.

I don't know.

Im also sure that the nice quotes of his on telly literally days ago stating that he makes the decisions and is happy with whats happened so far wont help his cause like.

We all know Keegan is a master of spin though, from his quotes saying that he wont sell Milner to it being good business, to saying that he's delighted that he's got Shola back and could be our top scorer. No-one is that deluded to believe that not selling Ameobi was nothing but a disappointment.

We all know Keegan is a master of spin though, from his quotes saying that he wont sell Milner to it being good business, to saying that he's delighted that he's got Shola back and could be our top scorer. No-one is that deluded to believe that not selling Ameobi was nothing but a disappointment.

Aye but if it goes to court then I cant imagine any barrister getting away with saying "yeah but he didnt mean it"

Is that KK is now managing within a different sytem to which he did first time round.

He is no longer solely in charge of transfers and like it or not the system is set up to protect NUFC.

KK knew what he was going back to, he wouldn't have gone in with his eyes closed (if he did its still his own fault).

It seems to me that true to form that he hasnt got his own way so he has turned his back.

It seems to me you are a cockney wank. Serious question, in the history of Tottenham Hotspur have they ever had a day where they've had the media focus on them as much as we have today? ....and I wouldn't even put it in the top 20 of the last 15 years.

They haven't, never will, which is why you can't compare that little club to ourselves.

I just hope tomorrow there's something to smile about though, it's all negative, negative, negative. Taxi driver was telling me before SKY showed toon fans outside the ground drinking diamond white, we're fuckin Newcastle not Everton. One thing no one can deny as we draw 3 minutes to midnight is thie has been a hugely HUGELY EMBARRASSING DAY FOR THE CLUB.

k1.jpg

Is the guy second from the right RobW? It's what I expect him to look like tbh.. :lol:

There's something shaggable about that blonde bird, even though we don't know what she looks like from the front, she's got that stance, "fuck me I need a shag", that's what I reckon anyway.

They haven't, never will, which is why you can't compare that little club to ourselves.

I just hope tomorrow there's something to smile about though, it's all negative, negative, negative. Taxi driver was telling me before SKY showed toon fans outside the ground drinking diamond white, we're fuckin Newcastle not Everton. One thing no one can deny as we draw 3 minutes to midnight is thie has been a hugely HUGELY EMBARRASSING DAY FOR THE CLUB.

Possibly the most embarassing one ever. The total lack of information is a disgrace.

k1.jpg

Is the guy second from the right RobW? It's what I expect him to look like tbh.. :lol:

There's something shaggable about that blonde bird, even though we don't know what she looks like from the front, she's got that stance, "fuck me I need a shag", that's what I reckon anyway.

She'll be a hog. Legs like fucking tree stumps.

Aye but if it goes to court then I cant imagine any barrister getting away with saying "yeah but he didnt mean it"

I was relating more about the fact that Keegan lied during his press conferences.

I wonder if he stays, he will go and take training tomorrow. I think it might be Thursday before we get any clear indication of whats happening.

I was relating more about the fact that Keegan lied during his press conferences.

I wonder if he stays, he will go and take training tomorrow. I think it might be Thursday before we get any clear indication of whats happening.

I fucking hope not, I go on holiday on Thursday morning. I can't be doing with updates from a day old issue of the Daily Star for a week.

Possibly the most embarassing one ever. The total lack of information is a disgrace.

Absolutely correct, said the same this afternoon. I'll be honest now, I don't want that cunt sat in our away end depriving a genuine fan of a ticket. FFS had more love for the toon in one of his winnits than this cunt has in his whole persona, regardless how many pints he drinks or away games he attends.

okay I am paying attention to the radio now....here's the crack from the beeb...

Keegan been on long phone call to Richard Bevan chief exec of league managers association.

KK will be communicating with club over next few days to resolve number of issues, he HAS NOT resigned.