Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

You know what's heartbreaking?

We'll never see KK in the dugout again :huh:

I've been thinking that :razz::(:D last time he tells us its going to be alright, that we are up there with anyone, that we deserve better, Shearer will get it one day, we could win something but the way this has ended for Keegan will stay with me for years, how can a bloke the best bloke in Newcastle's last 40 years be treat like this, how can it end like this? A bunch of bastard southerners pushing him to the end.

<_<: The best thing to happen to our club in my lifetime, cast aside.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got your boycoutt planned, you miserable, near-glory nostalgic, pathetic excuses for football supporters?

Go and sit outside Keegan's house and cheer him and that trophy he nearly won.

oh fuck off

Another season in ruins tbh.

I also heard he recommended those player aswell and on deadline day the board refused to bid for Warnock.

Also Keegan rejected to let barton go for 1m and in return Papa Diop. Imo: Thats a good deal however Barton stated he wanted to stay, as he owed it to the fans (Fair enough).

Have to be honest i'm not blaming Wise, Jimminez and all the others, it is entirely on Ashley's head. They were brought in to do the jobs he assigned them which they have done, if they weren't following his instructions they and not KK would be out. So i have no axe to grind with them, i'm even in favour of having these roles at the club providing the manager overules them all in saying yes or no to any players in and has complete control of players out, but that didn't happen.

So basically Ashley should fuck off and never come back because he's never going to be able to sit with the fans again after this shit! We can only pray that for once Anal Oliver is right and that there is a chance these investors still want to buy the club from Ashley because he'll be made very aware by the fans he needs to go.

Dickhead younguns at the ground chanting "Shearer" has anyone got a machine gun?

Even if Ashley did ask him, Big Al would tell him to shove it up his arse, he wouldn't touch the job now, not the way things are and rightly so!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Dickhead younguns at the ground chanting "Shearer" has anyone got a machine gun?

Rather Shearer than Poyet...

I don't want to think about our next manager tonight, that's not the time for that, it's the time for fuckin finger pointing. I want the most hate filled atmosphere ever at Hull, because they deserve it, they really do. The cowardly cunts wont be there though you mark my words.

Ignoring principles for a moment, doesn't it bother anyone that Keegan wanted to keep Barton, Smith and Milner over some of the players brought in by "the transfer team"?

Special K requested Warnock, Schweinstiger and Lennon. His ideas were dismissed out of hand.

And we ended up with some very good players. I can fully understand the argument that the manager should have full control over the transfers, but not when it comes down to Smith and Barton :huh:

Right system, wrong manager

Rather Shearer than Poyet...

I don't want to think about our next manager tonight, that's not the time for that, it's the time for fuckin finger pointing. I want the most hate filled atmosphere ever at Hull, because they deserve it, they really do. The cowardly cunts wont be there though you mark my words.

To be honest I think we are totally fucked.

The Mob has spoken on the matter of Mike Ashley and they want blood.

Wise can fuck off and it looks like we are going to have sub 40k attendances for quite a long time.

No manager worth his salt would come to us no manager beyond and amazing catch would get the fans support.

No players will want to come here.

We are looking over the edge of the cliff and dizzying...

Honestly I feel like fuckin smashing something up, I wish we were at home this Saturday.

This whole saga has been planned to perfection, international week, just after the transfer window etc. I would put money on a new manager being at the club within 7 days - a spanish one at that.

I said that somewhere earlier. I haven't got the energy left for a rant.