Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

"clubs should not impose upon any manager any player that he does not want.”

But if they do you're free to leave them to rot in the reserves.

Starting to feel a bit let down by Keegan now.

I'll keep you all posted on my constantly changing moods.

Cheers, was looking forward to that update and you didn't disappoint.

Shepherd in anyone? :huh:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for FUCK sake. :o

Just seen the news now.....fucking joke once again.

Although I am 100000 times more pissed off with the fat man and his meddlers, I'm pissed of with Keegan too. Even if they're not 100% his players, he's still got a part in us unravelling now.

FUCKING CUNTS.

This whole episode should leave me angry, but I'm more sad to be honest. I've always tried to turn a blind eye to how badly modern football is going, but maybe today I've finally had to accept that it's not the game I fell in love with. Depressed as fuck.

n613500961_795144_6310.jpg

wor young'un at the Bolton res match last season, i'm so so happy he got the chance to meet KK, the boy loves him to bits, no idea how i will break the news in the morning

:o:(:sweat:

this is the post that cracked me

I looked at this and Daddy's Gone by Glasvegas came on my iPod.

Nearly fuckin bubbled! I need to grow up.

"Right now I'm too young to know, how in the future it'll affect me when you go"

He's gone, he's gone, he's gone" :(

What a fucking bairn.

:huh::icon_lol:

Hello you Geordies. All of the non Geordies in the land new Keegan would be a dead loss, that childish petulance to his character should tell you he does not have what it takes to be a fine leader of men. He has already had one crack of the whip. What fool decided to give him a second chance?

King Kevin, I think not.

Over the passed few days Newcastle united have been the laughing stock. One minute he is on his bike. The next he is staying.

All Newcastle United have done is show the world what a half cock, incompetant out fit they are trying to run on the Tyne.

But putting that aside, even if you manage to attract a half decent manager, you won't be winning any silverware, just like last season and the season before.........

Hello you Geordies. All of the non Geordies in the land new Keegan would be a dead loss, that childish petulance to his character should tell you he does not have what it takes to be a fine leader of men. He has already had one crack of the whip. What fool decided to give him a second chance?

King Kevin, I think not.

Over the passed few days Newcastle united have been the laughing stock. One minute he is on his bike. The next he is staying.

All Newcastle United have done is show the world what a half cock, incompetant out fit they are trying to run on the Tyne.

But putting that aside, even if you manage to attract a half decent manager, you won't be winning any silverware, just like last season and the season before.........

You're not a very good wum... have a look at "Dennis Wise's" posts and try again.

Utter sick of all this tripe.

I feel let down by the club as a whole once again, just another go on the merry go round. Just another version of the Allardyce debacle. It's been going on for years now, seriously what is the point in this football club?

Also feel let down by the Kev which annoys me most.

Blah, just a big fat fuck it. Let's get some football played on the pitch and get on with this circus.

I feel let down by the club as a whole once again, just another go on the merry go round. Just another version of the Allardyce debacle. It's been going on for years now, seriously what is the point in this football club?

Blah, just a big fat fuck it. Let's get some football played on the pitch and get on with this circus.

Can't see any improvement for the Toon. I take it you have dropped the 'army' out of the Toon now?

Can't see any improvement for the Toon. I take it you have dropped the 'army' out of the Toon now?

So we're guessing Spurs then? :o

So we're guessing Spurs then? :o

Houghton

So we're guessing Spurs then? :(

Houghton

:o

King Kevin, I think not.

Poorly written, no humour, must try harder