Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

This better be bollocks

If the best manager we have had in ages leaves cos of the way Ashley is running the club and that little cockney twat is sticking his fuckin rat nose into transfers then he better expect a reaction considering we could have been owned by a billionaire arab that lost more money down the back of his sofa than Ashley has in the bank

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This better be bollocks

If the best manager we have had in ages leaves cos of the way Ashley is running the club and that little cockney twat is sticking his fuckin rat nose into transfers then he better expect a reaction considering we could have been owned by a billionaire arab that lost more money down the back of his sofa than Ashley has in the bank

if he walked you couldnt blame him for the way this summer has gone. KK doesnt seem have much control whats going on

:lol: Gemmill has a lass!?

Sorry. If this is true i'll be gutted/fucked off. If Ashley has marginalised Keegan to the extent that he has to walk then he's going to have to find a new way to watch the matches because he'll get lynched the next time he's in with the fans. Not a smart move.

4/5 posters on N.O. say they've heard there was a massive row between Keegler and the fat one last night.

Well he chose to sit in the dugout for the game, when he normally watches the reserves from the executive seats.

4/5 posters on N.O. say they've heard there was a massive row between Keegler and the fat one last night.

That means exactly jack shit. Surely ALL of us have heard the same story on the radio this morning????

As someone said, surely there would only be a statement rather than a press conference?

Just to be clear btw, i have no interest in being right on this. I sincerely hope that i have been fed a load or shit. My reaction when i was told was to tell her it was bollocks and would be about the signings but then i came on here and found this thread and thought oh fuck!