Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite interesting what they are saying on Sky sports. The guy who presents the Spanish league highlights, can't remember his name. He is saying Xisco is made for the premiership and we are looking at a manager who will be looking to bring in young targets like the guy at Valencia.

Won't be King Kev though will it? You don't sack a Legend like Keegan on a whim.

Quite interesting what they are saying on Sky sports. The guy who presents the Spanish league highlights, can't remember his name. He is saying Xisco is made for the premiership and we are looking at a manager who will be looking to bring in young targets like the guy at Valencia.

He didn't say that. He said that the fella would be a good choice.

EDIT: bad grammar

Edited by marci

You've never spoken a mackem, you've never known a mackem, you don't know the difference between a mackem accent and a geordie accent, the question is why the fuck do you care what the mackems think, in your Tower Hamlets tenement?

How do you know hes never spoken to a mackem?

He goes to Haberdashers school in London and is 14 years old.

my question still stands

Safe assumption. Plus he's a cock.

Its probably safe to assume you were chanting "Sack the board". Twat.

You have no idea who i am or what i think (evidently). I know you are a jumped up arrogant little 14 year old liar who clearly needs taking down a peg or two.

Fuck off. Stop talking to me or about me. Also stop disclosing personal information and also I am neither 14 or go to the above school you stated.

Pipe down Walter Mitty.

You've never spoken a mackem, you've never known a mackem, you don't know the difference between a mackem accent and a geordie accent, the question is why the fuck do you care what the mackems think, in your Tower Hamlets tenement?

How do you know hes never spoken to a mackem?

He goes to Haberdashers school in London and is 14 years old.

my question still stands

Safe assumption. Plus he's a cock.

Its probably safe to assume you were chanting "Sack the board". Twat.

You have no idea who i am or what i think (evidently). I know you are a jumped up arrogant little 14 year old liar who clearly needs taking down a peg or two.

Fuck off. Stop talking to me or about me. Also stop disclosing personal information and also I am neither 14 or go to the above school you stated.

Pipe down Walter Mitty.

Its pissing me off. Fucking wanker who thinks "he is all hard over the internet". Its ok taking the piss out of me but disclosing personal info, fuck right off.

I need my drugs...

I think I will also drown my sorrows, just not yet.

arranged to go for some drinks later with a group of friends who don't care about football

just what I need

Roll out the usual quotes from other team's fans who know fuck all about our club: "Toon fans unrealistic with too high expectations", "Fans can't be pleased", "Newcastle Untied circus", "Newcastle United's like a soap opera", "Laughing stock, blah, blah, blah"...

I think they might actually spin this the other way and put it all on Ashley because I don't think he's terribly well liked on Fleet Street.

They're gonna crucify Ashley. First rule of writing emotional pieces is to side with the majority.

Keeganfans_1163952.jpg

Jesus wept. Has he got a fucking ponytail?

Careful now... Jimbo used to have one as well :lol:

Wouldn't mind having enough hair these days !