Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Owen will be off now too...

Exactly, offer him a contract and then this fucking mess! What's he on now, about his 5th manager in 3 years or something, i think he has every right to want to be out of here in Janurary which will be just one more thign Ashley has cost us.

I've only just got past the stage of wanting to burn down Ashley's house and would just like to say to Keegan (if he's reading :huh:) Thanks for giving it a go Kev but it seems we are unfixable all the best for the future but we are now in fact fucked completely thanks to those southern pricks.

Q: Why do so many housewives love newcastle?

A: Cos they stay on top for ages and then come second.

You can tell a lot from a WUMs posts you know.

For instance the fact you told that joke means that you probably live outside the area but not too far maybe Yorkshire way. Im guessing Leeds or Halifax sort of thing. From the tone of your posts Id guess you're probably gay maybe so much so that you enjoy a spot of Show jumping or other equestrian sports.

Am I right? :huh:

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. I'd managed to convince myself that we would come out of this stronger. We're turning into Hearts.

3 year ticket? Ive been well and truely fucked over. Mugged. Well, you make your own bed, I hope Ashley knows what he's let himself in for.

/sigh :huh::razz::D

I haven't felt like this since i split up with my gf years ago

Aye, well not 3 years ago.

Honestly havent felt this bad for a long long time.

This club is in a very very poor situation. Won't get a good manger, board loathed, poor attendences, won't attract players, wholesale player revolt. Am really worried for the future. But right now I'm not thinking about that. <_<

Edited by JonGoodwyn

Yet again at the end of a transfer window we're in the shit. When the fuck will this fucking club learn. Who in christs name worth his salt would take this job with Wise and his cohorts making the decisions.

I hope I'm wrong but i think this time we've fucked it up badly.

Given will go as well as Owen imo. Milner was the lucky one.

I tell you what, I almost hope that fat cunt tries to appoint Dennis Wise. He'll resign by half time of the Hull game the atmosphere will be so fucking poisonous at the ground.

The gutless wanker will either try to get Shearer in, or he'll sell up imo. If I was that Indian fella I'd be coming in with a cut price offer round about now, and then I'd be straight on the phone to Keegan telling him he's manager and his first assigned job is to shit in Derek Llambias' top drawer, then sack him and Wise.

I am aqngry at everyone for this. Especially Keegan. Could he not just learn to live with the new system which I am sorry but seemed to be working other than denting Keegans vanity. Or could Ashley not just re worj his fucking boardroom fo rthe well being of the club.

Edited due to sounding gay.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

I tell you what, I almost hope that fat cunt tries to appoint Dennis Wise. He'll resign by half time of the Hull game the atmosphere will be so fucking poisonous at the ground.

The gutless wanker will either try to get Shearer in, or he'll sell up imo. If I was that Indian fella I'd be coming in with a cut price offer round about now, and then I'd be straight on the phone to Keegan telling him he's manager and his first assigned job is to shit in Derek Llambias' top drawer, then sack him and Wise.

Would be a dream if that happened, but Ashley seems much to stubborn to sell - I think he'll put up with it for a good few months before he even considers selling. Hope i'm wrong though, have been about a lot of things over the last few weeks..

Same if he tries to fob us off with someone like Curbishley. The truth is I don't care who comes in now, my heart won't be in it till Ashley goes, I'm just gutted I'm one of the mugs who's paid for my season ticket.

I am aqngry at everyone for this. Especially Keegan. Could he not just learn to live with the new system which I am sorry but seemed to be working other than denting Keegans vanity. Could he not stay for us or do we mean so little to him.

Bollocks. He stood up for his principles, and I bet he's fucking gutted tonight just like the rest of us. Could you stomach Dennis Wise telling you who you're getting as your next signing, cos I fucking couldn't.

“ If the deal is right – and that means it’s the right player who Kevin wants – then we will do that deal.

“Kevin himself is very particular on who he wants. To use his words, they have to have the right heart for Newcastle United. That is massively important for him – if they don’t, then he is not interested.

“The days of buying players at the wrong time are gone.

“And I don’t think the people and the structure we have now would have made the mistakes of the past.

“The right player at the right time is who we are after now. We want players with the heart and passion to play for Newcastle United and its supporters. Kevin doesn’t stop emphasising that.

YOU FAT LYING DESPICABLE WORM!

I'm gonna drop the twat if I see him