Scottish Mag

Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

n613500961_795144_6310.jpg

wor young'un at the Bolton res match last season, i'm so so happy he got the chance to meet KK, the boy loves him to bits, no idea how i will break the news in the morning

:huh::razz::D

this is the post that cracked me

Edited by spongebob toonpants

Am I just imagining Keegan said he would ONLY do the 3.5 years?

I think his intention was to kick start us up a few places, maybe try for a cup, but mainly hand over something decent to his successor - nowt wrong with that at his age.

I've only just heard the news as I'm at work and forgot to bring my bloody mobile, not sure how I feel at the moment, a mixture of emotions I guess, somewhere between anger, heartbreak, disapointment and frustration, this is a giant leap backwards for the club and right now I fear for the future.

I've only just heard the news as I'm at work and forgot to bring my bloody mobile, not sure how I feel at the moment, a mixture of emotions I guess, somewhere between anger, heartbreak, disapointment and frustration, this is a giant leap backwards for the club and right now I fear for the future.

Same here, I've just got in. Fuck me, this shit always happens when I'm unable to get near any comms - like Jimbo I'm totally at a loss of how to feel, anger's high up on the list though, Ashley should fucking swing for this. Can anyone give me a quick run down of what I've missed? I've read Kev's leaving statement, is there any other news to it yet? :huh:

Same here, I've just got in. Fuck me, this shit always happens when I'm unable to get near any comms - like Jimbo I'm totally at a loss of how to feel, anger's high up on the list though, Ashley should fucking swing for this. Can anyone give me a quick run down of what I've missed? I've read Kev's leaving statement, is there any other news to it yet? :huh:

Nothing really. Glee from the media for having enough material to last them a while and some pitiful statement from the club. So, nowt. Oh, and the usual fans outside SJP making matters worse, if that was possible.

The club's statement suggests they'd offered changes and had asked him to voice any outstanding concerns but he resigned instead - most people think its shite.

Not really, they sent kk a letter though which was nice.

Ashley thinks Dennis Wise is more important to the future of our club than Keegan

Its all over basically

Ashley thinks Dennis Wise is more important to the future of our club than Keegan

Its all over basically

Complete and utter, total fat cunt wanker.

Shredding their shirts outside SJP now

:huh:

The club has imploded, there is no tomorrow...

... how the hell do you come back from this? Fat Cunt won't be sitting with the fans anymore, that's for sure.

Its all over basically

Complete and utter, total fat cunt wanker.

Yep, you seem to be up to speed

Fans managed to scale the walls of the stadium to the boardroom say SSN.

I hope the smash the place to fuck, give Fat Cunt something else to pay for.

Shredding their shirts outside SJP now

The club has imploded, there is no tomorrow...

... how the hell do you come back from this? Fat Cunt won't be sitting with the fans anymore, that's for sure.

I hope he sells, where can he go from here? He cannot ever get the fans back on his side no matter what any so called expert on SSN says.

Fans managed to scale the walls of the stadium to the boardroom say SSN.

I hope the smash the place to fuck, give Fat Cunt something else to pay for.

That would be more than a tad embarrassing.

the only way he could win the fans back would be to wheel out a 21 yr old Shearer, a 19 yr old Beardsley and a 20yr Old Gazza, lead onto the pitch by a 50yr old Robson looking to manage the side back to glory...

oh by the way Shearer, Beardsley and Gazza are holding spears with Wise, Llambias and Louise Taylors' head skewered upon them.

"clubs should not impose upon any manager any player that he does not want.”

But if they do you're free to leave them to rot in the reserves.

Starting to feel a bit let down by Keegan now.

I'll keep you all posted on my constantly changing moods.

Cheers, was looking forward to that update and you didn't disappoint.

Shepherd in anyone? :huh:

OP50402.jpg