Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

It better not be Wise or :lol:

It is Wise 110%. It's not even up for debate he's already been told he's the new manager.

im not doubting you mate but who is your source for you to be 110% sure

My source is a Tyneside entrepreneur and someone I play football with from time to time. He has strong connections in SJP, I think one of his family members has worked there many years. Smoggeordie knows him and he will tell you if he's a credible source or not. Everything I've said, is sadly all true.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck did we get to this point so soon after the Keeglers Man Utd post match interview. Its beyond fucking belief.

I was so confident it was all heading in the right direction and Brian fucking Woolnough the Daily fucking Mail Louise fucking Taylor and even Leazes had it all wrong, but oh fucking no they were right. Whats the fucking point

This has really got me looking at myself too. Am I deluded?

:lol:

The longer it goes on the more i think Keegan will stay, which will be better for the club in the long run. I'm hoping we dont hear anything till the end of the day. The sooner the news comes the worse it is. The last time this happened it was confirmed as the main headline on the 1pm national news.

Setanta are confirming that Keegan HASN'T gone!!!

here's irony for you, today is Joey Barton's birthday - bet he's loving the fact that the manager who wants to back him to the hilt is rumoured to be being sacked because of him!

The longer it goes on the more i think Keegan will stay, which will be better for the club in the long run. I'm hoping we dont hear anything till the end of the day. The sooner the news comes the worse it is. The last time this happened it was confirmed as the main headline on the 1pm national news.

That's what I am trying to say to myself for a couple of hours now, but I am shit nervous.

If Wise takes over, we should not turn up for the next home game to show our protest.

Easy for you to say in fucking London, but I want a refund on my ST.

Totally the opposite for me, why not just issue a "fuck off" press statement and put an end to the rumours.

Even if he stays the club is being ran as a joke - absolutely no PR whatsoever. A shambles from start to finish.

Wheres Stevie gone? He needs to let us know more details, if his ITK is on the ball, he must know a bit more about what is going on.

What other details are you after?

All I know is Wise is taking over that's what I was told about 1230 110%.

If Wise takes over, we should not turn up for the next home game to show our protest.

Easy for you to say in fucking London, but I want a refund on my ST.

I have to agree, leaves you in the shiet doesn't it.

So if Setanta are right, the situation is he resigned this morning, this is reported on but the talks continue with Ashley persuading him to stay through concessions to whatever it is he wants.

If Sky are right, Ashley has sacked Keegan 3 hours ago and they are still discussing it.

Hmm, the last sacking i saw was a bit quicker than that.

Wheres Stevie gone? He needs to let us know more details, if his ITK is on the ball, he must know a bit more about what is going on.

:lol: <<< Lets hope that is the case.

Wise will get us relegated.

Totally the opposite for me, why not just issue a "fuck off" press statement and put an end to the rumours.

Even if he stays the club is being ran as a joke - absolutely no PR whatsoever. A shambles from start to finish.

Because something is happening. Just not sure what.

I see where you're coming from, but no news at the minute is a good thing imo. Obviously there's a rabbit off and something major is happening but if it was all done you'd think it would have been announced now. Perhaps it's just me hoping beyond hope but I feel as long as there are discussions taking place it isn't all over.

Watch it by announced in the next 5 mins he's gone.

So if Setanta are right, the situation is he resigned this morning, this is reported on but the talks continue with Ashley persuading him to stay through concessions to whatever it is he wants.

If Sky are right, Ashley has sacked Keegan 3 hours ago and they are still discussing it.

Hmm, the last sacking i saw was a bit quicker than that.

The last time I sacked someone it took ages. Union representation etc etc etc.

My gut instinct is that KK has not gone.