Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Liambas has had a falling out with Keegan, he's the one who's sacked him and the delay has been getting Ashley to have the final word on it.

Ashley has then asked Keegan to stay but Keegan has said it's Liambas or me, putting Mike in an invidious position.

Hence the delay

[/guesswork]

No. They just don't really know what to do.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liambas has had a falling out with Keegan, he's the one who's sacked him and the delay has been getting Ashley to have the final word on it.

Ashley has then asked Keegan to stay but Keegan has said it's Liambas or me, putting Mike in an invidious position.

Hence the delay

[/guesswork]

Correct!

Blatantly obvious they don't understand the club, area or the fans.

Why is it taking so long for an official announcement? Are they hoping they can do it after 5pm when everyone has left town and gone home for the day?

It seems to be their rather timid M.O. :angry:

Media Officer or Modus Operandum?

Michael Owen. :lol:

btw I meant Modus Operandi... Operandum....? Operawinfrey?

Hence the delay

[/guesswork]

So why's Keegan not leaving the stadium?

He's not the sort to politely wait to be told what to do by someone that's sacked him or forced him to walk.

svens a good shout

He is in contract with the Mexican FA.

So no he isn't a good shout at all.

:lol: so I'm not up to date with South American National coaches...

Hence the delay

[/guesswork]

episode of fucking eastenders

Hence the delay

[/guesswork]

episode of fucking eastenders

doo, doo doo doo....

I'm on Radio Newcastle at half 5 as a caller. What should I say :lol:

Say that you want a big name and that you will kill yourself if we get Wise or Poyet and ofcourse that your disappointed. Also mention that you want a takeover, asap.

No way will we get a large name again, no way.

Poyet is the only one IMO.

From the people available I would prefer Laudrup. Similar playing style to Keegan, young upcoming manager with a good record at his last jobs. Good with working with limited ressources and youngsters as well..

And to think about a week ago I was saying to myself that even if we don't sign many players at least we aren't in Man City's plight.

I blame you tbh

Cheers mate. Just the boost I needed.

just messin.

:lol:

And to think about a week ago I was saying to myself that even if we don't sign many players at least we aren't in Man City's plight.

I blame you tbh

Cheers mate. Just the boost I needed.

just messin.

:lol:

I know :angry:

I'm on Radio Newcastle at half 5 as a caller. What should I say :lol:

"We'll win da league man."

:angry:

Tell them it's all still just rumour, heresay and speculation and you're still hoping the announcement will be Henry's arrival.