Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you terminate your account?

you don't....

if you don't want to be here any more you just stop visiting..

I just got e-mail from my school and someone has been using my personal info.......... Need to delete my account.

change your password and email then....

But how do I change my username aswell?

Wheres your A* ICT now?

Cunt.

you don't....

I just got e-mail from my school and someone has been using my personal info.......... Need to delete my account.

Wheres your A* ICT now?

Cunt.

What has that got to do with changing an username, which I don't have permissions to change.........

Jealousy isn't a good thing, btw.

Edited by Attain

So can I just get this straight, even if Kev has walked. MA is still the bad guy, right?

Got to say I'm impressed by your restraint... first fish of the day.

Now bare in mind how thoroughly fucked off we all are and play nice.

you don't....

I'll do it.

What would you like to change it to?

Can we offer suggestions?

Yes! :lol:

Spackerbracket

Apparently a younging who gets in the club where I drink has just been on look north. My mate reckons the inbred little cunt couldn't even look at the camera, just staring at his shoes whilst mumbling in his fucked up voice, it's a disgrace.

To give you an idea how backward this cunt is he's been going around telling everyone he murdered that chinese couple, oh! and he was a steward at the club but was sacked because he wouldn't wear a shirt, pants and tie.

If any cunt wants me to slap him when I see him just PM me, I'll try and video it on my phone.

P.S His fatha is a mackem

Edited by Wacky Jnr

If he has gone, God fucking help whoever replaces him. It would have been hard to follow KK anyway, but if he's been shafted by the board then he becomes even more of a martyr. The club have then not only made a bad short term decision, but also a bad long term one as they'll be calls for the new man to go the minute we put in a piss poor result. Unless we appoint Joe Harvey, which I'm not optimistic about to be honest...

Apparently a younging who gets in the club where I drink has just been on look north. My mate reckons the inbred little cunt couldn't even look at the camera, just staring at his shoes whilst mumbling in his fucked up voice, it's a disgrace.

To give you an idea how backward this cunt is he's been going around telling everyone he murdered that chinese couple, oh! and he was a steward at the club but was sacked because he wouldn't wear a shirt, pants and tie.

If any cunt wants me to slap him when I see him just PM me, I'll try and video it on my phone.

What club do you drink in?

If he has gone, God fucking help whoever replaces him. It would have been hard to follow KK anyway, but if he's been shafted by the board then he becomes even more of a martyr. The club have then not only made a bad short term decision, but also a bad long term one as they'll be calls for the new man to go the minute we put in a piss poor result. Unless we appoint Joe Harvey, which I'm not optimistic about to be honest...

It needs to be someone totally unrelated to Wise as well. Which is why Poyet would be a fucking disaster as he's always going to be seen as Wise's personal cocktaster.

What club do you drink in?

The Varierty Club.

KEEGAN STAYS .co.uk

EWCASTLE United can confirm that meetings between members of the Board and manager Kevin Keegan were held both yesterday and today.

Kevin has raised a number of issues and those have been discussed with him.

The Club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy and would like to stress that Kevin is extremely important, both now and in the future.

Newcastle United values the effort and commitment shown by Kevin since his return to St. James' Park and wants him to continue to play an instrumental role as manager of the Club.

For the avoidance of doubt the Club has not sacked Kevin Keegan as manag

it's turning nasty in town now, rentamong is quickly becoming rentamob, heightened police presence and a gang of about 150 or so running down blackett street.....wankers

Can you see from where you are Pud?

I take it the official statement has been posted here?

Kevin Keegan - Official NUFC Statement

NEWCASTLE United can confirm that meetings between members of the Board and manager Kevin Keegan were held both yesterday and today.

Kevin has raised a number of issues and those have been discussed with him.

The Club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy and would like to stress that Kevin is extremely important, both now and in the future.

Newcastle United values the effort and commitment shown by Kevin since his return to St. James' Park and wants him to continue to play an instrumental role as manager of the Club.

For the avoidance of doubt the Club has not sacked Kevin Keegan as manager

it's turning nasty in town now, rentamong is quickly becoming rentamob, heightened police presence and a gang of about 150 or so running down blackett street.....wankers

Great, that'll bring the warm friendly glow of the media to surround us.