Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf to MA it's like buying a puppy, it growing massive and vicious and you can't get near the cunt to get it out the house so you just have to keep feeding it. :angry:

KK always said we were a sleeping monster, so get your hand in your pocket fat man or we'll gobble you up. :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I just think Ashley has seen the way the fans have reacted and realeased a wishy washy statement. The next one they do realese will be KK has left the club by mutual consent.

:lol:

This club just drives you insane, there is no other club like it in the world for its ability to have shit like this happen!

I just pray whatever has gone on, and clearly something big has, that he comes back as manager and we can move on from this. And if he does return, then one thing you can guarentee is Hull are in for a complete hammering with how fired up everyone will be for that match!

But today has been fucking awful from when somebody at work first told me what was happening.

It beggars belief they thought they could fuck with him. Cunts!

You don't fuck with a motherfucker. KK has gone in there, strong-arm tactics and hit them where it hurts.

I'm hoping for pictures of Keegan emerging to the Immigrant Song with the severed heads of Wise and whomever else has irked him in hands. susel.gif

The thing I want to know, is how much Keegan knew about this current management structure when he signed for the club in January, was he aware of Ashley's plans for a continetnal style management team ?

Surely Ashley had this in mind as soon as Fat Sham was sacked, if you rewind to that barmy night in January when we played Stoke, Keegan was in the stands with Mort, Ashley and his wife, but sat in the row in front of them was Jiminez and Vettere (I've highlighted them in the picture below) this in my mind proves beyond doubt that this was planned at the time, and Keegan probably knew exactly what was happening when he put pen to paper.

jandvdp0.jpg

The thing I want to know, is how much Keegan knew about this current management structure when he signed for the club in January, was he aware of Ashley's plans for a continetnal style management team ?

Surely Ashley had this in mind as soon as Fat Sham was sacked, if you rewind to that barmy night in January when we played Stoke, Keegan was in the stands with Mort, Ashley and his wife, but sat in the row in front of them was Jiminez and Vettere (I've highlighted them in the picture below) this in my mind proves beyond doubt that this was planned at the time, and Keegan probably knew exactly what was happening when he put pen to paper.

jandvdp0.jpg

I got the feeling at the time he knew it was happening but he probably didn't know how hands on they'd be.

Tell you one thing. We, on here, argue about everything; which player should go, which should stay, formations, board/chariman, tactics, even which songs should be played before the match!

But on this we were actually united. On this we all were firmly rooted behind one man.

Long live the King

095keegan_468x350.jpg

jandvdp0.jpg

What are you saying like?

**Just look at how they have already begun to conspire.**

Edited by Park Life

jandvdp0.jpg

I got the feeling at the time he knew it was happening but he probably didn't know how hands on they'd be.

Exactly. I think we've all been to job interviews where you're promised the world but then it's not so great when you get in there...

jandvdp0.jpg

I am not sure if Keegan has a problem with the structure per se. Judging it on the base of the transfer that have been finalised it bears fruits. He probably only thinks that it is not efficient enough, based on the failures in the transfer market. I have no doubt that we were in for many more players, also some bigger names we haven't heard of, but were restricted in the way business was done (financially). It is now reassessing it and make sure it works better in future, with better communications and better financial backing.

Tell you one thing. We, on here, argue about everything; which player should go, which should stay, formations, board/chariman, tactics, even which songs should be played before the match!

But on this we were actually united. On this we all were firmly rooted behind one man.

Long live the King

095keegan_468x350.jpg

:angry:

I was having a wee man cry earlier...Much amused Mrs P was... :lol:

I don't know if I'm far too delusional or whether I've sniffed too many poppers, but I'm hoping that once all this settles down Keegan is still the manager and Mike Ashley realises that the fans are clearly behind Keegan and not him and he pisses off and takes Dennis Wise with him

jandvdp0.jpg

I am not sure if Keegan has a problem with the structure per se. Judging it on the base of the transfer that have been finalised it bears fruits. He probably only thinks that it is not efficient enough, based on the failures in the transfer market. I have no doubt that we were in for many more players, also some bigger names we haven't heard of, but were restricted in the way business was done (financially). It is now reassessing it and make sure it works better in future, with better communications and better financial backing.

I'm sort of in this camp. He wants to be more involved and certain parties for whatever reason are not facilitating this.

I don't know if I'm far too delusional or whether I've sniffed too many poppers, but I'm hoping that once all this settles down Keegan is still the manager and Mike Ashley realises that the fans are clearly behind Keegan and not him and he pisses off and takes Dennis Wise with him

:lol:

Long live the King

095keegan_468x350.jpg

He's a breath of fresh air and with balls of steel by the sounds of it. Long live the King indeed. :lol:

Is he confirmed as staying?

No.

So surely he now has to come out and make a statement.

I looks like he has walked to me and MA is trying to absolve himself of blame.