Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

why dont you just fuck off

:lol: Couldn't agree more. Why are we putting up with this squeaky voiced cockney fucknut shouting the odds on here?

Well we can't just ban people as and when they give their opinion. :angry:

No need to roll your eyes you curly haired tit!

That's a small animated .gif, I didn't physically roll them if that makes it any better?

It does. Much.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Couldn't agree more. Why are we putting up with this squeaky voiced cockney fucknut shouting the odds on here?

No need to roll your eyes you curly haired tit!

That's a small animated .gif, I didn't physically roll them if that makes it any better?

It does. Much.

:angry:

:angry:

You have the power.

He's not on the wind up though is he?

Of course he is, he always is. He's just being slightly more discrete about it this time. He contributes nothing of use to the forum.

Ever thought that Keegan was promised different to what there is now when he signed his contract, Danny? Thus the meetings?

Like what? I am pretty sure MA has let it be known what he is doing from the start, cutting the wage bill and running NUFC like a business.

Ever thought that Keegan was promised different to what there is now when he signed his contract, Danny? Thus the meetings?

Like what? I am pretty sure MA has let it be known what he is doing from the start, cutting the wage bill and running NUFC like a business.

Chris Mort negotiated the return of Keegan.

Is that KK is now managing within a different sytem to which he did first time round.

He is no longer solely in charge of transfers and like it or not the system is set up to protect NUFC.

His job is to coach with what he has.

A lot on here are saying if KK walks it is Ashleys fault but it isn't.

KK knew what he was going back to, he wouldn't have gone in with his eyes closed (if he did its still his own fault).

It seems to me that true to form that he hasnt got his own way so he has turned his back.

It seems to me that KK gets more respect on here than he actually deserves.

You could look at it like that, I don't and I'm sure the majority of people that know anything about the club don't either. I think what I'm trying to say is if you don't know what you're talking about perhaps you should just shut the fuck up.

You have the power.

Of course he is, he always is. He's just being slightly more discrete about it this time. He contributes nothing of use to the forum.

Best WUM I have ever seen was MaetihS from N.O. He made me chuckle with everything, the ultimate pessimist.

You have the power.

He's fucking winding me up - then again I do seem to be somewhat tense tonight for some reason

The party aint over yet, someone will have to roll over and lay down. The Status Quo is too far gone, but who will be breaking away?

Oh, what a night but I'm giving up my worryin.

Christ I picked the wrong week to give up booze.

You have the power.

He's fucking winding me up - then again I do seem to be somewhat tense tonight for some reason

You could use the ignore user function, I have implemented it on 3 morons today. Not touting any names, like.

Is that KK is now managing within a different sytem to which he did first time round.

He is no longer solely in charge of transfers and like it or not the system is set up to protect NUFC.

His job is to coach with what he has.

A lot on here are saying if KK walks it is Ashleys fault but it isn't.

KK knew what he was going back to, he wouldn't have gone in with his eyes closed (if he did its still his own fault).

It seems to me that true to form that he hasnt got his own way so he has turned his back.

It seems to me that KK gets more respect on here than he actually deserves.

typical cockney fuckwit.

laughable

why ?

Because you want it to be ?

Don't be fuckin daft man, and get your head out of the sand.

Why isn't it?

Because you want it to be correct so you can "prove" the old board were better than the new one?

more bollocks from you

As I say I am sure it would have all been explained to him. I am sure the team isnt what Ramos envisioned on joining Spurs, but he will do the best with what he has and hope we can get what we need.

You have the power.

You could use the ignore user function, I have implemented it on 3 morons today. Not touting any names, like.

Cant see that advice -Ive got you on ignore

As I say I am sure it would have all been explained to him. I am sure the team isnt what Ramos envisioned on joining Spurs, but he will do the best with what he has and hope we can get what we need.

Different clubs though isn't it, yours is a non-entity :lol:

Listen son, no manager worth his salt allows others to choose his transfer targets. They all have the right to resign, and Ramos is a prick if he puts up with it. As sad as I will be if Keegan still leaves, he's quite within his rights to kick up about it if this is what happened [and IMO it certainly looks that way]

:angry: probably not the best time to get into that particular debate.

laughable

why ?

Because you want it to be ?

Why isn't it?

Because you want it to be correct so you can "prove" the old board were better than the new one?

more bollocks from you

I was agreeing with you.....

Edit:nvm

Edited by Attain

Listen son, no manager worth his salt allows others to choose his transfer targets. They all have the right to resign, and Ramos is a prick if he puts up with it. As sad as I will be if Keegan still leaves, he's quite within his rights to kick up about it if this is what happened [and IMO it certainly looks that way]

Hes used to being a head coach in the system. The director of football is his boss.

If you told your boss to fuck off every time he said something you didnt like then you would be unemployable.

:angry: probably not the best time to get into that particular debate.

No, but then I don't see yours grabbing the headlines :angry: