Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Given will go as well as Owen imo. Milner was the lucky one.

I tell you what, I almost hope that fat cunt tries to appoint Dennis Wise. He'll resign by half time of the Hull game the atmosphere will be so fucking poisonous at the ground.

The gutless wanker will either try to get Shearer in, or he'll sell up imo. If I was that Indian fella I'd be coming in with a cut price offer round about now, and then I'd be straight on the phone to Keegan telling him he's manager and his first assigned job is to shit in Derek Llambias' top drawer, then sack him and Wise.

:huh:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aqngry at everyone for this. Especially Keegan. Could he not just learn to live with the new system which I am sorry but seemed to be working other than denting Keegans vanity. Could he not stay for us or do we mean so little to him.

Bollocks. He stood up for his principles, and I bet he's fucking gutted tonight just like the rest of us. Could you stomach Dennis Wise telling you who you're getting as your next signing, cos I fucking couldn't.

And have those signings been so bad?

“ If the deal is right – and that means it’s the right player who Kevin wants – then we will do that deal.

“Kevin himself is very particular on who he wants. To use his words, they have to have the right heart for Newcastle United. That is massively important for him – if they don’t, then he is not interested.

“The days of buying players at the wrong time are gone.

“And I don’t think the people and the structure we have now would have made the mistakes of the past.

“The right player at the right time is who we are after now. We want players with the heart and passion to play for Newcastle United and its supporters. Kevin doesn’t stop emphasising that.

YOU FAT LYING DESPICABLE WORM!

I'm gonna drop the twat if I see him

We should just keep quiet, pretend everything's ok......until he takes his seat at the next away game. :huh:

I think it's safe to say - as a club and as a fanbase - we are completely totally and utterly fucked.

will certainly be interesting/frightening to see how much support is lost thorugh this, it could be enormous. Scary.

It's going to be very very scary.

Leazes was right. :huh:

I'm as sick as everyone else.

Had a feeling this would be the outcome but hoped not.

What will they do now ? Just right now does anybody care

KK will never manage us again. I hope Ashley fucks off and sells to that Indian bloke more than ever now.

I think it's safe to say - as a club and as a fanbase - we are completely totally and utterly fucked.

will certainly be interesting/frightening to see how much support is lost thorugh this, it could be enormous. Scary.

It's going to be very very scary.

Leazes was right. :huh:

I'm as sick as everyone else.

Had a feeling this would be the outcome but hoped not.

What will they do now ? Just right now does anybody care

KK will never manage us again. I hope Ashley fucks off and sells to that Indian bloke more than ever now.

This Indian bloke seems to be our only hope.

Make him one of your curries and hopefully he will pop along and bring his landfill of £ with him.

“ If the deal is right – and that means it’s the right player who Kevin wants – then we will do that deal.

“Kevin himself is very particular on who he wants. To use his words, they have to have the right heart for Newcastle United. That is massively important for him – if they don’t, then he is not interested.

“The days of buying players at the wrong time are gone.

“And I don’t think the people and the structure we have now would have made the mistakes of the past.

“The right player at the right time is who we are after now. We want players with the heart and passion to play for Newcastle United and its supporters. Kevin doesn’t stop emphasising that.

YOU FAT LYING DESPICABLE WORM!

I'm gonna drop the twat if I see him

If Ashley is really behind all this and it's not down to his appointed numpties (Labiarse sending Keegan a letter today) then I still can't understand how some be such a lying two-faced dickhead.

I am aqngry at everyone for this. Especially Keegan. Could he not just learn to live with the new system which I am sorry but seemed to be working other than denting Keegans vanity. Could he not stay for us or do we mean so little to him.

Bollocks. He stood up for his principles, and I bet he's fucking gutted tonight just like the rest of us. Could you stomach Dennis Wise telling you who you're getting as your next signing, cos I fucking couldn't.

When the manager feels so strongly that he is being undermined that he has to leave, then I think there's something wrong. I can't believe you're suggesting that he should have just went along with it.

The issue is not how good or bad the players are, the issue is that Keegan has been lied to and undermined, and for that he has walked. He should no more have put up with that than the next bloke should.

Edited by Gemmill

Im quite happy in a way. Keegan didnt deserve to put up with their shit and hes had the bottle to put his foot down and show them up for what they are. I hope they get chased out of town and i think they might just aswell

Edited by JaMoUsE

Steve Wraith talks a lot of sense.

I very much doubt that Ashley will be allowed to stand with the supporters purely because the police wont let him

Yep, agree what he said about Ashley being a fraud

When the manager feels so strongly that he is being undermined that he has to leave, then I think there's something wrong. I can't believe you're suggesting that he should have just went along with it.

Yes I am. Dont get me wrong I now want Ashley to go as well because of the way he has handled this but let us be in no doubt Keegans leaving has dropped us right in the shit. And to do that to a whole community just because things are not exactly as he wanted them I think is wrong. I think he should have looked at the new signings and tried to work with them before fucking off. And I definitely think we should have sold Barton because he is a cunt.

Im quite happy in a way. Keegan didnt deserve to put up with their shit and hes had the bottle to put his foot down and show them up for what they are. I hope they get chased out of town and i think they might just aswell

I agree with as far as showing up the board for what they are, but im still devastated he's left. Just watching all of the footage on SSN of when Kev came back and seeing him celebrate on the touchline etc makes me even more disappointed because thats the last time that we'll ever see that.

I very much doubt that Ashley will be allowed to stand with the supporters purely because the police wont let him

:huh::razz::D<_<:puke::icon_lol: I'M PLEASED SOMEONES SENSE OF HUMOUR IS STILL ALIVE.

I know its been said but they really didn't know what they were doing when they forced his hand given the backlash. They even had a chance to fix it but couldn't do that.

The Hull match will be horrible but having said that the more horrible it is, the more chance that he will get the message that he is completely unwanted. Of course none of them will be there and I think Ashley will conveniently have business abroad.

Another sad thing is he could appoint a decent manager who would have been a "better" choice in January given the intent but whichever mug takes it will be fucked from day one.

Expect him to offer Shearer a kings ransom to take charge - I hope Shearer for once isn't a twat and turns him down.

As others have said maybe the Indian is a good way out - again given the backlash Ashley might sell at a loss.

Yes I am. Dont get me wrong I now want Ashley to go as well because of the way he has handled this but let us be in no doubt Keegans leaving has dropped us right in the shit. And to do that to a whole community just because things are not exactly as he wanted them I think is wrong. I think he should have looked at the new signings and tried to work with them before fucking off. And I definitely think we should have sold Barton because he is a cunt.

Well I think you're being daft. I'm fucking gutted he's left, but in a way I'm glad for him. I felt sorry for him having to talk shite in press conferences, lying to cover up the fact that he was having the piss taken out of him by people behind the scenes.

It's not up to Keegan to put up with that, it's up to Ashley to change it and give Keegan the job he was appointed to. He's failed to do that so Keegan quite rightly walked out.

Has Ashley actually ever spoken - he seems mute to me. At away games has anyone here actually personally spoken to him and did he have anything to say? And some geezer just texted SSN with the Euromillions buyout thing. < :huh:

I don't know how everyone else feels but when Shepherd was running the club and carried out one of his major gaffes, I used to console myself in the fact that he was, above all a fan who had a genuine love for the club and the basis of his actions was heartfelt.

The current regime are definitely NOT fans - they're businessmen. They appoint Keegan, not because of the passion, excitement, style of football that he'd bring back to the club but simply because they knew it would whip the supporters into a frenzy. Season ticket sales would be up as would merchandise etc. In short, they were using him as a means to make a quick buck - they've totally ignored what he meant to this club, this city and the fans and more importantly, totally disregarded what they meant to him.

Keegan may have been born in Yorkshire, but he was a geordie at heart from his roots and it showed through and through.

The way he's been treated this last 8 months is an absolute fucking disgrace and I for one will never forgive them for it. People outside the area knock Keegan say he has his flaws which he may have. But the bottom line is, Kevin Keegan was perfect for Newcastle United and Newcastle United was perfect for Kevin Keegan.

I've gone through some hard times following this club over the last 26 years. The failure to keep Arthur Cox, the sale of Waddle, Beardsley & Gascoigne, relegation, play-off misery, almost going out of business and the succession of bad boardroom decisions starting with the dismissal of Sir Bobby, but each time I've just got on with it - accepted that this the nature of the beast of loving Newcastle United.

Today, for the first time ever, I just feel empty. I hope to fuck those five (Ashley, Llambias, Wise, Jiminez & Vetere) are already packing their bags in readiness to leave.

Well said.

Most of the people I know haven't been harping on to me about him "walking away" or any such shite over the last few days. They have pretty much all said that they don't blame him in the slightest for being pissed off and agree with his actions.

I said the same to them myself, but now its happened, you just feel empty.

I didn't know you were old enough to remember Cox.

It doesn't have to be like this, I wish I knew the answer.

Blokes of my age should be above this sort of stuff, but I can honestly say that if Ashley and his fuckin entourage are all killed tonight I'll be fuckin cheering.

Shower of cunts, the lot of them.

Edit. on 2nd thoughts it is a bit childish I just hope they all rot in fuckin hell.

Edited by LeazesMag

:huh::razz::D<_<:puke::icon_lol: I'M PLEASED SOMEONES SENSE OF HUMOUR IS STILL ALIVE.

Have you just seen his interview Stevie? I couldnt argue with anything that he said.

Have you just seen his interview Stevie? I couldnt argue with anything that he said.

The blokes a bit of a chocolate gangster and likes to get about, but he did say a few good things like

The issue is not how good or bad the players are, the issue is that Keegan has been lied to and undermined, and for that he has walked. He should no more have put up with that than the next bloke should.

It's clear there is something seriously wrong with the workings behind the scenes.

Being harsh they show a bit of promise but aren't good enough on their own to move us up the table.

Then again even with the system working, they've been hamstrung by a shit budget which is down to Ashley.

ST money? TV money?

The blokes a bit of a chocolate gangster and likes to get about, but he did say a few good things like

Chocolate Ganster?!?? Ive seen that he likes to get himself on telly at any opportunity, whether that be in Drama or Newcastle Utd Drama.