Ameobi

ausgarth

There is rumour going around Ameobi is going to be loaned off to Southhampton to get some playing time and will be assesed on his performances there, personally they could give him away he's nothing but a useless turd anyway. ;)

I know ameobi is awful, but after Shearer and Owen he is our next best striker or should i say only striker. I don't think chopra will ever prove to be upto nufc standard and i actually think ameobi offers more than chopra does.

If we're going to sell Ameobi, the last thing we want to offer is a "try before you buy" period.

43770[/snapback]

;)

The thought of Shola playing 40 games a season is frightening.

In January we need to be looking for the sort of striker who is willing to play second fiddle to Al and Michael but can step in and to a job for a few games when necessary.

There is rumour going around Ameobi is going to be loaned off to Southhampton to get some playing time and will be assesed on his performances there, personally they could give him away he's nothing but a useless turd anyway. ;)

43701[/snapback]

See personally I think you are being a bit hard on turds there.

You know when your stomach is all knotted up and felling bloated there is nothing quite like a good turd to bring relief.

I've never seen Shola offer even this small amount of relief.

On your way boy, have a nice time by the sea.