Boy, i'm blue......

ChocChip

Just been listening to 'Come Back Baby' by Snooks Eaglin. That really is how i feel right now. Been hung to dry by a girl i reeeeeeaaaalllllyyy love, damn but it hurts. Even though i know i'm not being treated properly, i don't even have the pride left to be angry, just mournful. Even breathing is difficult! Never spent so much time looking at my feet ;)

She's deciding on who she wants to be with, me or some other guy. My head knows this is exactly the kind of situation where no good can come of it but my heart won't let me let go of it.

I know the passage of time can ease the keeness of the pain i feel right now, but time passes sooooo slow.........

My mum says heartache doesn't get any easier as you get older, maybe worse. Jesus, where's the mercy when you need it most?

I say this everytime someone comes on with this tale of teenage woe; go out and get bladdered my friend. Plenty fish in the sea, she's not worth it, abuse your liver. Ithangu and good luck.  ;)

43725[/snapback]

I really think this would a good time to take that option, just for the few hours not thinking about it, but i don't drink.

Is there any hope?

Maybe some of you could share your tales of forlorn love, and if any seem worse than mine at least i can gloat ;)

Going out with mates and getting drunk and meeting random people is probably the best thing to do. Gets your mind off things and you never know you may find another lass.

Get a pint of fosters into you and help our economy at the same time ;)

'no woman, no cry'

Do the manly thing and make her mind up for her, say if the choice is that hard then not to bother. 90percent chance shel come running. if not at least you still got your pride and balls intact! i was always chasing after little bitches (nee offence) as a kid who just messed me about constantly and then i realised there is no better feeling at a time like this than affirmative masculine action off telling them to get stuffed.

vast majority are just snakes with tits mate!

ps. can you tell i just saw a lass i was meetin pulling someone else, slag! but now she is crying and i got a big happy smile on my face!

Dry your eyes mate as a cockney charva once sang.

Women have an uncanny knack of going from showing far too much emotion to being able to show absolutely none to devastating effect. Heartless cows i call them.

Don't fret, the next bit of poontang is just around the corner, and then you can turn up somewhere you know your ex will be and show your new bit of flange off! For maximum effect try making it one of her mates!

Edited by Smooth Operator

Dry your eyes mate as a cockney charva once sang.

Women have an uncanny knack of going from showing far too much emotion to being able to show absolutely none to devastating effect. Heartless cows i call them.

Don't fret, the next bit of poontang is just around the corner, and then you can turn up somewhere you know your ex will be and show your new bit of flange off! For maximum effect try making it one of her mates!

43749[/snapback]

;)

Just been listening to 'Come Back Baby' by Snooks Eaglin. That really is how i feel right now. Been hung to dry by a girl i reeeeeeaaaalllllyyy love, damn but it hurts. Even though i know i'm not being treated properly, i don't even have the pride left to be angry, just mournful. Even breathing is difficult! Never spent so much time looking at my feet ;)

She's deciding on who she wants to be with, me or some other guy. My head knows this is exactly the kind of situation where no good can come of it but my heart won't let me let go of it.

I know the passage of time can ease the keeness of the pain i feel right now, but time passes sooooo slow.........

My mum says heartache doesn't get any easier as you get older, maybe worse. Jesus, where's the mercy when you need it most?

43717[/snapback]

I'm sure you said you were black...

Seriously, go out with your mates and enjoy a few laughs, you'll meet someone else in no time. I'd say it gets much easier, never listen to your mother, well I don't know her, but never listen to my mother anyway.

Sorry mate, the moment she met me she had to have me. I didn't mean to get in the way, but she couldn't resist.  ;)

43825[/snapback]

You sure know how to make a guy feel better. ;)

Sorry mate, the moment she met me she had to have me. I didn't mean to get in the way, but she couldn't resist.  :blush:

43825[/snapback]

43828[/snapback]

I'm even better at making a girl feel better. ;)

Sorry mate, the moment she met me she had to have me. I didn't mean to get in the way, but she couldn't resist.  :blush:

43825[/snapback]

43828[/snapback]

43829[/snapback]

The modesty :blush:

Sorry mate, the moment she met me she had to have me. I didn't mean to get in the way, but she couldn't resist.  :icon_lol:

43825[/snapback]

43828[/snapback]

43829[/snapback]

43832[/snapback]

The jealousy. :blush:

Sorry mate, the moment she met me she had to have me. I didn't mean to get in the way, but she couldn't resist.  :icon_lol:

43825[/snapback]

43828[/snapback]

43829[/snapback]

43832[/snapback]

43834[/snapback]

Not in the slightest. :icon_lol:

43825[/snapback]

43828[/snapback]

43829[/snapback]

43832[/snapback]

43834[/snapback]

Not in the slightest. :icon_lol:

43835[/snapback]

You know, I have a history with girls with a C or a K in their name Catherine. Maybe you're next?

You know, I have a history with girls with a C or a K in their name Catherine. Maybe you're next?

43838[/snapback]

You're implying that there have been several. Maybe you should look for a luckier intial? ;);)

I have to admit I've had a couple, so excuse me.

I cannot really relate to how you feel, as, although it's a few years ago now, I was never dumped by a girlfriend.

What I would say is that the best advice has already been given - go out and have a good time. Whoever said it was right - the next piece of tail is just around the corner.

43717[/snapback]

Still seems like you have a chance of staying with her.

If, however things don't work out It'll be hard, I was 'dumped' about a month ago and still am heartbroken, but there's a chance I could be back with her at some point you never know.

If she chooses the other guy, she can go fuck herself, she doesn't have the right to treat you that way. I'll admit it'll hurt for quite awhile but the best thing you can do is try and put it all behind you and find someone else. For one thing at least you'll have a new lass.

I don't know if heartache lasts or not as I'm not over my ex yet, staying friends and still doing stuff together certainly doesn't make it easier ;) but I believe you can learn from this whole scenario and in future not get fucked around again.

Brock & Choc. You're both talking about situations where you 'still stand a chance'. To me that sounds like trouble. Plenty of people spend their lives in relationships like that and I'm not sure I can say it's better than the alternative, maybe holding out and never finding Mrs Right. I suppose just be aware what you could be letting yourself in for. If either party takes the piss in a relationship and gets away with it then a pattern could emerge and that's not good for either of you.