Dennis Wise

Chaser

Odious little shit.

Given more time at smaller/non premiership clubs he might have turned into an ok manager for someone.

IF KK goes/is shown the door/knocked off/get's 'run over' in the street by a suspicious dwarf-like man in a humvee, then his appointment could only be a stopgap until a permanent appointment was made.

Christ we are a joke

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Odious little shit.

Given more time at smaller/non premiership clubs he might have turned into an ok manager for someone.

IF KK goes/is shown the door/knocked off/get's 'run over' in the street by a suspicious dwarf-like man in a humvee, then his appointment could only be a stopgap until a permanent appointment was made.

Christ we are a joke

I'll give you a call in the morning Steve. :lol:

I'm not one who is determined that the Newcastle manager should be a member of the 'Geordie nation' although the only two decent managers we've had in recent times (not coincidentally) had a true idea of what the club is all about and had a comprehension of and an iffinity with the fans. I could very easily accept an 'outsider' who is a top coach etc. (Hitzfeld, or someone like that), but Dennis cunting Wise? Fuck right off.

Ditto :lol:

The little cunt has always been hated here also he has no credible coaching experience.

Bunch of Cockney pikey bastards :D

By the way N-O you have missed all of my input into this very important issue. So ha ha good joke, not that I'm bitter B)

Sky News reckon that Wise is for the chop.

Because they are so ITK :lol:

I don't think there'd be too many tears shed. If it did happen it'd be a clear indication that Ashley is making concessions to Keegan.

He was brought in for just such an occasion as this.

Ready made pantomime villain.

So instead of anyone analysing what actually is going on at the club, we can all point at the short fella and boo.

This is not all Wise's doing or all his fault.

Things have fundamentally changed at the club. We aren't making the obvious season ticket selling trophy signings that we have done in the past.

It seems that Ashley is running a much tighter ship and trying to get more value for our money. That's our money mind you, not his.

I think he should be applauded for that.

However there is a clash of cultures here. It's not the NUFC way, certainly not if the last 20 years is anything to go by. And it's certainly not the way that has brought Keegan success throughout his managerial career.

So how will it be resolved?

Either Keegan goes or there is a compromise and the purse strings are loosened so that he can make the signings he really wants.

I'm not sure how it will end, but there are forces at work in our club at the moment moving in opposite directions and to ignore that and just pour the blame on Wise is a little simplistic.

He was brought in for just such an occasion as this.

Ready made pantomime villain.

So instead of anyone analysing what actually is going on at the club, we can all point at the short fella and boo.

This is not all Wise's doing or all his fault.

Things have fundamentally changed at the club. We aren't making the obvious season ticket selling trophy signings that we have done in the past.

It seems that Ashley is running a much tighter ship and trying to get more value for our money. That's our money mind you, not his.

I think he should be applauded for that.

However there is a clash of cultures here. It's not the NUFC way, certainly not if the last 20 years is anything to go by. And it's certainly not the way that has brought Keegan success throughout his managerial career.

So how will it be resolved?

Either Keegan goes or there is a compromise and the purse strings are loosened so that he can make the signings he really wants.

I'm not sure how it will end, but there are forces at work in our club at the moment moving in opposite directions and to ignore that and just pour the blame on Wise is a little simplistic.

To be fair, you have a point. If we're splitting hairs though, the thread is about what we think of Dennis Wise, not whether he is involved in the current situation :lol:

Wise has apperently been sacked.

So is it all Wise then?

Unfortunately that suggests that the papers have been right all along. :D

It also could be straight from Dream Team, Billy the Fish or something. B):lol:

So is it all Wise then?

The positives far outweight the negatives though given the alternative.

So is it all Wise then?

The positives far outweight the negatives though given the alternative.

Yup, so long as it's not a decoy.

Hope Jiminez and Vetere stay though, I'm not sure why, I can't put my finger on it, but I feel they've been a positive force behind the scenes and certainly in our European scouting.

Hope Jiminez and Vetere stay though, I'm not sure why, I can't put my finger on it, but I feel they've been a positive force behind the scenes and certainly in our European scouting.

Kegans been happy with the players they've brought in.....he says.

I agree, as long as the players they have brought in have been with Keegan's agreement rather than over his head.

I agree, as long as the players they have brought in have been with Keegan's agreement rather than over his head.

Agree 100% and I hope this is true.

Wise has just fell on a very expensive sword for ashley (if its true hes gone)

and no doubt will be well rewarded for it..

Wise to west ham as well after a payout from us...

With a Millwall and Chelsea past I doubt it.