Craig Moore

Kid Dynamite

Can i just say to Mr Souness and Shepherd, if you want to pay a crap player to sit on your bench for a year and pick up his wages and maybe have a couple of run outs for the reserves before being released next summer, i am willing to do it for 20percent less than Mr Moore.

thankyou ;)

on a slightly less sarky note, why the hell did we sign him, hes never going to actually play in a meaningful game, he might get a run out in the carling cup but all hes doing is stopping kids from the academy getting a game if we have an injury crisis. i know its not his fault, hed be daft to say no to free money but we are probably spending upwards of 1mil on his wages and to tbh id rather see that money spent buying hughes back who is a better player!

The kids in the academy might not be good enough. As much as I'm not sure about him, he is the back up CB and I'd rather he was marking Henry than a 16 year old kid.

Should of set our standards higher but this is NUFC.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

our reserve team defenders and the u18 team are physically big enough to compete. and whats the point of having them at all if when we have injuries we just go out and buy a 3rd rate player anyway.

43756[/snapback]

All I'm saying is from a personal point of view I'd rather have an experienced defender marking a decent EPL centre forward than an untried 18 year old. Selfish, but true. Moore isn't a donkey, he's just not as good as Zico Hughes.

our reserve team defenders and the u18 team are physically big enough to compete. and whats the point of having them at all if when we have injuries we just go out and buy a 3rd rate player anyway.

43756[/snapback]

All I'm saying is from a personal point of view I'd rather have an experienced defender marking a decent EPL centre forward than an untried 18 year old. Selfish, but true. Moore isn't a donkey, he's just not as good as Zico Hughes.

43762[/snapback]

is morre a decent epl defender though? he failed at palace

is morre a decent epl defender though? he failed at palace

43773[/snapback]

To be fair to Moore, and i am his biggest critic, he didnt fail at Palace. He actually done well enough for a few teams to show an interest in him (i think Leeds were one). Rangers took him back up north as Palace went into admin and couldnt pay the 800,000 for him.

That being said i don`t think he is good enough for Newcastle United.

Look, Craig Moore is the captain of the country that is gonna win the World Cup in Germany, so you all should have a little more respect.

43836[/snapback]

;)

Are these prophecies coming from the same place as Australia winning the Rugby WC and the Ashes?? ;)

43756[/snapback]

What's Paul Huntington like? He's the next big thing from the juniors isn't he?

Also would Moore do a better job than Ramage?

The kids in the academy might not be good enough. As much as I'm not sure about him, he is the back up CB and I'd rather he was marking Henry than a 16 year old kid.

43748[/snapback]

I'd rather have the tea lady marking Henry than Craig Moore. ;)

43748[/snapback]

I'd rather have the tea lady marking Henry than Craig Moore. ;)

43899[/snapback]

I'd rather see Craig Moore get a game for us before rushing to judgements about him. ;)

Not aimed at you Isegrim as I know you've seen him play.

Can i just say to Mr Souness and Shepherd, if you want to pay a crap player to sit on your bench for a year and pick up his wages and maybe have a couple of run outs for the reserves before being released next summer, i am willing to do it for 20percent less than Mr Moore.

thankyou  ;)

43724[/snapback]

I'll do it for 25%....

and I'll also salute Mr Souness and even call him Sir if it massages his ego