True Faith - War

Scottish Mag

Become a signatory to a letter of NO CONFIDENCE to Mike Ashley

Dear Mr Ashley,

This publication would like to make it abundantly clear that it has NO CONFIDENCE whatsoever in the management structure at Newcastle United which includes the position of Dennis Wise as Executive Director and Managing Director, Derek Llambias.

This publication would like to make it clear it has considerable doubts as to your suitability to own Newcastle United Football Club and questions strongly your financial commitment to running the club in a manner which will bring sustainable progress.

Under your stewardship the club has failed to invest sufficiently on the playing side and as a result we have a threadbare squad which is extremely vulnerable to injuries and suspensions in this new season.

We call upon you to remove Wise and Llambias from their positions of seniority over the team manager and to make a public statement about the funding available to build a squad worthy of the name of Newcastle United and which the support the club enjoys deserves.

true faith, Newcastle United Fanzine also at www.true-faith.co.uk

If you would like your name to be included on the list of signatories to this letter please e-mail editor@true-faith.co.uk with your full name and seaon ticket number before Monday 8/Sep/08 when we will be sending the letter to Mr Ashley. Please bring this note to the attention of all other parties who you believe may be sympathetic to its contents.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.ns...A1?OpenDocument

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once I am reading something by True Faith and totally disagree with the angle they're coming from

What's wrong with it Craigie?

Ashley is King Theoden of Rohan to Wise's Gríma Wormtongue.

...and Keegan is getting all Gandalf in Wise's shit.

Edited by Happy Face

Fucking hell, cringe-tastic or what. They have really lost the plot on this one. I'd say to anyone that the right action to take is nothing. Sit tight and wait to see how their discussions go. This kind of action will do nothing except get more negative publicity. We dont even know the full story so how can anyone point fingers? Fuck sake. :huh:

Fucking hell, cringe-tastic or what. They have really lost the plot on this one. I'd say to anyone that the right action to take is nothing. Sit tight and wait to see how their discussions go. This kind of action will do nothing except get more negative publicity. We dont even know the full story so how can anyone point fingers? Fuck sake. :huh:

Pretty much my thoughts on it.

True Faith seemed to be in their element when talking about FFS, but I seems they don't have a clue about the way things are run now.

As a PLC it was easy to replace the chairman I would have thought - But shifting Ashley would take more than a petition.

For once I am reading something by True Faith and totally disagree with the angle they're coming from

What's wrong with it Craigie?

This...

Fucking cringeworthy that like.

the petition or Danny's weak wind up attempt?

This is a little knee jerk of True Faith, we're all in the dark as to what's gone on.. Ashely isn't even in the country FFS, not sure how much of this can be laid at his feet.

This is a little knee jerk of True Faith, we're all in the dark as to what's gone on.. Ashely isn't even in the country FFS, not sure how much of this can be laid at his feet.

Where the fuck is Ashley then?

Out of the country I'm guesing... :huh:

Out of the country I'm guesing... :huh:

:razz::D

turd