True Faith - War

Scottish Mag

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best boycott would be to cancel the DD imo. Hit the cunt where it hurts.

..and hurt your credit rating?

Tbh I'm not sure what the implications are but someone else seemed to be suggesting that wasn't the case.

The best boycott would be to cancel the DD imo. Hit the cunt where it hurts.

..and hurt your credit rating?

Tbh I'm not sure what the implications are but someone else seemed to be suggesting that wasn't the case.

The damage to credit rating might come about if an agreement was in place to pay the full amount, though if the original product was sold under false pretense you could have a case.

Lets see. I paid for my three years in full. So Im fucked. However, if you pay by DD, I would think could cancel from next year. You have taken this years ticket, so you cant cancel. But, you dont have next years ticket, so I imagine you could. All you would need do it write to them explaining a change of financial circumstance. I dont think applying for next seasons ticket is an actual contract. Where it might get tricky, is if you pay the DD company and they have already paid the club. You would really need to speak to the DD company about that.

this is just my opinion mind.

Thing with boycotting is, you're cutting your nose off. I cant see many people collectively wanting to get rid of their tickets. You might find that there be a couple of thousand less, but for a significant protest you need to get around 1/3 to 1/2 of the ST support to bin them.

There should be an immediate refusal to shop in Sports Direct, getting the word out to the Charvers who refuse to shop anywhere else. Likewise no merchandise, food or drink to be purchased in the ground or club shops.

Obviously match attendance is compulsory for some therefore it should be a voiciferous protest directly at the regime. For those wishing to do so, a delayed entry to the match providing visual fodder for the media.

Thing with boycotting is, you're cutting your nose off. I cant see many people collectively wanting to get rid of their tickets. You might find that there be a couple of thousand less, but for a significant protest you need to get around 1/3 to 1/2 of the ST support to bin them.

There should be an immediate refusal to shop in Sports Direct, getting the word out to the Charvers who refuse to shop anywhere else. Likewise no merchandise, food or drink to be purchased in the ground or club shops.

Obviously match attendance is compulsory for some therefore it should be a voiciferous protest directly at the regime. For those wishing to do so, a delayed entry to the match providing visual fodder for the media.

This is the way I see it too.

I'm still going to the games as I have paid for my ST and like many have said before I want to support the players.

I would love to see it at the Hull game that of everyone who wants to come to the game buying fuck all from the club shop / programme sellers / pies / pints from within the ground.

Sing out your anger to Wise and co. and tell them to stick there shirts and NUFC tatt where the sun don't shine.

Only thing that Billionaires want more of is money - cut off the source to hit him where it hurts.

My season ticket now looks like the worst purchase since John F Kennedys convertable

This is the way I see it too.

I'm still going to the games as I have paid for my ST and like many have said before I want to support the players.

I would love to see it at the Hull game that of everyone who wants to come to the game buying fuck all from the club shop / programme sellers / pies / pints from within the ground.

Sing out your anger to Wise and co. and tell them to stick there shirts and NUFC tatt where the sun don't shine.

Only thing that Billionaires want more of is money - cut off the source to hit him where it hurts.

My season ticket now looks like the worst purchase since John F Kennedys convertable

:o good crack

Official Club Statement

It is a fact blah, blah ...

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/

page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1386220,00.html#continue

The club has made a statement on the official site (see link).

The insinuation from this statement is clear. Kevin Keegan knew about the structure he would be working under when he took up post in January and his resignation is irrational - blah-blah-blah!

There are more holes in this statement than a collander and the evidence for that is found in the new London-based NUFC Magazine.

Here are a few quotes from Mike Ashley from his interview in that magazine;

“I love waiting for the team on match-days to see who Kevin has picked. I’m like every other fan (sic) in that I’ve got my favourite players but I wouldn’t dare to tell Kevin who to play – nobody would”

“Dennis’ job is to go out and look at young talent all around the world – his task is to help bring new players to our attention and to oversee the Academy and the staff there producing a new cycle of players some of whom we want to see come through into the first team a few years down the line”.

“How could Kevin devote all his time to the first team if he also had to look after The Academy? That’s where Dennis comes in.”

Mike Ashley, Newcastle United Magazine (September 08 Issue)

Do those quotations indicate in any way whatsoever that Kevin Keegan was not meant to be in control of all first team affairs?

Do those quotations indicate anything other than Wise's role was simply related to The Academy?

Where in those words or anywhere else in that interview does it suggest Wise will have the authority to recruit and sell players above KK's wishes?

In the same issue of this official publication there is an interview with Kevin Keegan and it is he who is talking about transfer targets, the strength of the squad and the challenges on the players for the new season. Not Tony Jimenez.

There is nothing in that magazine from Dennis Wise and any patter about the players he is seeking to recruit and sell over the head of Kevin Keegan.

Where in any official statement from Ashley or any of the pricks at the top of our club have they ever suggested Wise had seniority over KK?

If that was the case, why the big secret?

It is Ashley who calls KK "Manager" not Team Coach. Manager. His words.

Keeping things quiet suits Ashley, Llambias and Wise in my opinion.

While we're on that subject the absolute shite spread to certain members of the press from an anonymous, cowardly "club insider" attempting to discredit KK by suggesting he had given the board a list of names he wanted which included Lampard, Ronaldo etc is fooling no-one. Who are they kidding?

This latest club statement - released typically through its club website with no-one in any authority prepared to put their name or voice to it in person suggests to us that the rumours Ashley wishes to take KK to court for the early break in his contract may be true.

I didn't think this situation could get any worse but it is.

Did we trust Kevin Keegan? Yes.

Do we trust Ashley, Wise, Llambias? Will we ever trust them?

Answers on a post-card.

Keep On, Keepin' On ...