Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in utter shock, sort of knew it was coming but you can't really prepare for it.

I'm mostly hoping for Ashley to fuck off back south where the ugly fuck belongs and sells us to that Indian bloke, otherwise Bilic definitely not Wise or Poyet pair of fucking rent boys. I wouldn't want it too be Shearer don't want another Club legend to be embarrassed by this Southern ponce.

If they appoint Dennis Wise, I'll pay Joey Barton's bail if he kicks the living fuck out of him at the training ground.

I'd be happy to chip in like.

We could sell tickets for it, would more than cover the bail.

count me in :huh:

"Are you Mr. Adams's replacement?"

"I am Mr. Adams's successor. No-one could replace him."

- Foreign Minister of France and Thomas Jefferson, sometime in the 18th century.

I'd have Bilic, I suppose, to succeed Keegan. I also noticed that Ketsbaia business with some interest, although not exactly enthusiasm.

Based on recent incomings, my money is on an unknown spanish coach who is big mates with Jimenez.

Next year we're gonna join La Liga and the year after that we're re-locating to Malaga. But hey the good news is the paid up season tickets will still be valid.

Wonder if they include travel....

Based on recent incomings, my money is on an unknown spanish coach who is big mates with Jimenez.

Next year we're gonna join La Liga and the year after that we're re-locating to Malaga. But hey the good news is the paid up season tickets will still be valid.

Wonder if they include travel....

Aye. With the official travel club. No alcohol (except for the owner).