Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me hopes Wise talkes it on just so we can bring all the shit to a head.

In reality if it had been deliberate to bring Keegan in in January to stave off relegation, bring a smile back to the place, and yes to endear the owner to the fans with the intention of him leaving with our thanks to be replaced by Deschamps I would have been more than happy.

Unfortunately now the job is tainted in my view so whoever takes it is on a hiding to nothing.

I cant imagine anyone managing our club other than Keegan, hopefully Ashley will sell the club and the new owner will boot out Wise and co and re-instate Keegan to his rightful place and we gan on to win the treble lol.

Graeme Souness: 09/04-02/06

Glenn Roeder: 02/06-05/07

Sam Allardyce: 05/07-01/08

Kevin Keegan: 01/08-09/08

??????: 09/08 - ?????

5 managers in 31 months.

:o

Since Keegan first time round we've only had one manager who has completed more than one full season in charge.

And only one other manager to complete one full season.

Manuel Pellegrini or Hiddink :o ......... but being realistic.....Michael Laudrup I suppose as he can speak English and Spanish, has played at massive clubs in his career and handled the pressure and did well so far in his albeit short coaching career

No Englishman in their right mind would take the job, in fact I can't think of anyone who would take it.

It's just one big fucking mess at the moment and the only way forward for me is for MA to sell up and fuck off.

Agreed.

Be warned Curbs is mates with Vetere. Just popped into me head.

Why does Terry Mac stay.

He is very, very good at putting cones out, taking bets for the lads and washing the players cars.

610x.jpg

best in the business

No Englishman in their right mind would take the job, in fact I can't think of anyone who would take it.

It's just one big fucking mess at the moment and the only way forward for me is for MA to sell up and fuck off.

Agreed.

naa 'frying pan' and 'fire' spring to mind

Agreed.

naa 'frying pan' and 'fire' spring to mind

:o

Agreed.

Yeah, I'm of that opinion too, unless Fat Cunt© fucks off the whole club feels dirty.

getafemichaellaudrup669yn5.jpg

I feel horrible even having to type such a thing though.

As a dane i would absolutely love this. Would of course raise NUFCs profile in Denmark and allow me to watch a lot more games.

But other than that, he would get us playing very attacking and attractive football.

He and his assistants, John "Faxe" Jensen (former Arsenal player) and one more i cant remember the name of, are looking for a job. But i dont know if he would like to work in England, he may be more suited to the southern european leagues..

But again, would love to get him as manager!

Agreed.

If Curbishly wouldn't put up with the 'Ammers setup what chance does he have of liking ours?