Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Based on recent incomings, my money is on an unknown spanish coach who is big mates with Jimenez.

Next year we're gonna join La Liga and the year after that we're re-locating to Malaga. But hey the good news is the paid up season tickets will still be valid.

Wonder if they include travel....

Aye. With the official travel club. No alcohol (except for the owner).

Now come on, you know that was non-alcoholic ...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic fans are dickheads :huh: they're SERIOUSLY debating the fact that we are likely to go for Gordon Strachan. :razz:

Incredible, I pray Ambani puts a bid in that will make them sell.

Indian owner comes in, reinstates Keegan...

... out of dreamworld though, I just can't see past Keegan, while Fat Cunt and his little Cock Puppet Wise are still at the club I'm reluctant to think about it.

For fuck sake! Just home from work and seen the news! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Something massive has died inside me!

One thing that pissesme off is that in these meetings MA WASNT present! FFS Soft fucking fat cockney wanker!

It was always gonna be wise or KK to go, jobs for the boys i think.

Im devastated!

Anyway back to topic....

Id have Bilic or laudrup

But we all know its gonna be Wise Poyet and hughten (dunno how its spelled)

They all worked together so to MA its not only a money saver, but plausible too!

I think the above would only be inplace until he sells up, which now is inevitable...

The straw that broke the donkeys back........

Where that bit of rope again? :huh:

Do you think Poyet would go anywhere near the Toon? He quickly laughed off Man Utd in the summer working as old red noses number 2 and you think he'd say yes to you? Are you crazy?

No manager with any sense will go anywhere near the Toon at the moment and seriously could you blame them?

Do you think Poyet would go anywhere near the Toon? He quickly laughed off Man Utd in the summer working as old red noses number 2 and you think he'd say yes to you? Are you crazy?

No manager with any sense will go anywhere near the Toon at the moment and seriously could you blame them?

Hence why we're talking about Poyet.

At any rate, get lost you mackem trash.

The Morning After.

Now with the realisation we will soon have another manager come the next issue. The most important thing is Newcastle United. That means supporting the team. Who ever does come in, if they do they right thing will be a foreign coach used to the continental set up. I know KK would never have returned knowing that was the deal or Owners plan. Now that this is clear, we have to get behind the new man. This said, I think its also clear that lies have been Ashleys way and I dont see how anyone of us can trust him again. At the moment, my feeling is I'll support the team, I'll support the manager (though If it was Wise then I think I'd be sick, though I dont think it will be as he didnt want that kind of role again?) but part of my connection with the club has been lost. Ashley wont be there forever, we know that, its now just waiting to see how the short term develops. I'll not be surprised though if there is still one more cruel twist.

The Morning After.

Now with the realisation we will soon have another manager come the next issue. The most important thing is Newcastle United. That means supporting the team. Who ever does come in, if they do they right thing will be a foreign coach used to the continental set up. I know KK would never have returned knowing that was the deal or Owners plan. Now that this is clear, we have to get behind the new man. This said, I think its also clear that lies have been Ashleys way and I dont see how anyone of us can trust him again. At the moment, my feeling is I'll support the team, I'll support the manager (though If it was Wise then I think I'd be sick, though I dont think it will be as he didnt want that kind of role again?) but part of my connection with the club has been lost. Ashley wont be there forever, we know that, its now just waiting to see how the short term develops. I'll not be surprised though if there is still one more cruel twist.

Well put mate, you beat me to it, that's my feelings too, although we all feel numb, and we all hurt, ultimately we support Newcastle United, not the owner, but the club and the XI men that pull on the same shirt as we do, I'm not saying we should forget, and I'm certainly not saying we should forgive, but what we need to do is support our team.

Howay the lads ! :o

The Morning After.

Well put mate, you beat me to it, that's my feelings too, although we all feel numb, and we all hurt, ultimately we support Newcastle United, not the owner, but the club and the XI men that pull on the same shirt as we do, I'm not saying we should forget, and I'm certainly not saying we should forgive, but what we need to do is support our team.

Howay the lads ! :o

I can't agree 100%, yes, we're all Toon fans but going to matches and buying shirts will continue to line Fat Cunts pockets and brush this whole matter under the carpet. It's not just Keegan that's been made to look like a mug, the fans have too, while this is seen to be allowed to happen we'll always be a laughing stock because give us a day and we'll roll over and take anything. Supporting the team can still be done without funds being given to Fat Cunt, if he intended to see a return on his investment he needs the fans and although I thought he'd lost them it looks like apathy towards him is already creeping in - accept him, accept this shit you get.

The Morning After.

Howay the lads ! :sweat:

I can't agree 100%, yes, we're all Toon fans but going to matches and buying shirts will continue to line Fat Cunts pockets and brush this whole matter under the carpet. It's not just Keegan that's been made to look like a mug, the fans have too, while this is seen to be allowed to happen we'll always be a laughing stock because give us a day and we'll roll over and take anything. Supporting the team can still be done without funds being given to Fat Cunt, if he intended to see a return on his investment he needs the fans and although I thought he'd lost them it looks like apathy towards him is already creeping in - accept him, accept this shit you get.

Thing is, you dont go to the club to cheer the owner, you go to get behind the team. If need be sing "Fuck you, we support the toon". I understand your point, but Im really torn on this one as I also see staying away from the team as stabbing myself in the back. I'd get more satisfaction from seeing Ashley and breaking his fucking nose. Sadly, that wont happen as a) Id get done and :( his big fucking brickhouse of a mate will give me a hiding :o

The Morning After.

Howay the lads ! :sweat:

Thing is, you dont go to the club to cheer the owner, you go to get behind the team. If need be sing "Fuck you, we support the toon". I understand your point, but Im really torn on this one as I also see staying away from the team as stabbing myself in the back. I'd get more satisfaction from seeing Ashley and breaking his fucking nose. Sadly, that wont happen as a) Id get done and :( his big fucking brickhouse of a mate will give me a hiding :o

I understand what you're saying bud and part of me agrees, still the team will play whether the fans are there or not. I suspect that the club in turmoil internally will affect the players a lot more than whether there's folks in the stands to cheer them on and it's unlikely that the ground would ever be 100% empty. Fat Cunt needs to see that fucking the fans off hits him in the pocket, he's a businessman and that's where the damage is done.