What action?

Happy Face

What action?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something needs doing tbh

Aye definitely. I'm just not quite sure what

Aye, after some thought IMO I have changed my mind on my choice.

Its a tough one. If nee one goes into the ground what message does that send out to the new players? Its not the players fault that its "run" by a cunt.

It seems to me these wankers only speaking the langauge called "money".

NOBODY buy ANYTHING from the ground. No programmes, no tea, coffee, fuck all.

Get to the game, sing the Keegan songs, sing about our love of the Toon, but turn our backs to the pitch. It's the only way of showing we're fucked off but supporting the team for 90 mins.

That would be a laugh like, especially when we score. :huh:

pre-match songs against Ashley and Wise and Llambias etc. songs pro-Keegan and pro-Newcastle during the match. half time anti-establishment again, then back to pro-Keegan etc.

After the game stay and sing anti-establishment songs until ejected.

just a thought?

Support the team but nothing else.

Buy no shirts no memorobilia, no pies no half time pints. Hit the bottom line-its the only language they understand.

Oh and dont forget to lynch Ashley and Wise

Sort of, I went for:

boycott of club merchandise and food/drink sales

But going to watch matches is also out for me, it's been a while since I managed to get there anyway but I won't even make that effort now. I can support the team without lining Fat Cunt's pockets.

Get to the game, sing the Keegan songs, sing about our love of the Toon, but turn our backs to the pitch. It's the only way of showing we're fucked off but supporting the team for 90 mins.

I've got a vision of 50,000 grown men singing happy songs while staring at a row of bloke's arses.

I'm in.

.com have picked the bones out of their mailbag...

Having now managed to read through a decent number of the emails you've sent in, the following set of actions are overwhelmingly in the majority:

Not to boycott the Hull game.

Not to buy club merchandise, including food & drink.

Not to drink in Shearer's Bar or any bar within SJP.

Not to shop at Sports Direct, Sports Soccer & Lillywhites.

The strong view is that watching and supporting the team in black and white is a birthright and fans refuse to have that taken away from them by the actions of outsiders.

Words like "pride" and "dignity" are being used and as we hinted at on Thursday night, the mourning of Keegan's demise has quickly given way to much greater fears over where NUFC is heading now under its current leadership.

The preferred scenario of most is for Ashley to sell up and ship out, as his actions have tarnished the "product" to an extent where it's become "damaged goods" and will only continue to deteriorate and reduce its market value.

Needless to say, any future shirt-wearing or match watching among the fans by the owner would not be advisable - although we're sure that's already been

taken off the agenda for fear of further provocation.

Whatever good feeling that had been produced by his forays among the fans is long gone, as are his chances of "having fun" here, as his interview last month mentioned.

As to what form protests inside the ground will take, that will doubtless become clearer over the coming days, but we're duty-bound to urge that the more extreme views being expressed aren't translated into actions.

To stress this point further, pitch invasions etc. would make headlines but affect the team on the field - and as we're hearing, that's not the collective will of supporters.

That and any other criminal acts would only reinforce perceptions of ungovernability and deter possible new investors. Ground bans and criminal records would inevitably follow - please don't become stars of CCTV.

PS: Again, we're trying to show a representative view of what people are expressing to us here - and not being deliberately inclusive or exclusive of any opinion.

We are aware of the people who are taking their own forms of action in the form of contacting the club over canceling season tickets, direct debits etc.

Speculation:

Ashley - Hull (h)

It's claimed from a reliable source that even before the KK resignation etc. the owner was not due to be present at the next home game as he wouldn't be in the UK.

And this is the majority vote then? Incredible really, the line about watching and supporting the Toon is a birthright is true but doing so at the ground itself will without doubt make no impact what-so-ever. Buying a shirt's a one off for a season as is merchandise, going to the match is a near weekly occurance so nothing much will come of putting a block on goods bought. It seems to me that the majority of Toon fans are happy to go along with pretty much anything, sure they'll moan and groan but they won't do anything about it - all just piss and wind. For shame :o

And this is the majority vote then? Incredible really, the line about watching and supporting the Toon is a birthright is true but doing so at the ground itself will without doubt make no impact what-so-ever. Buying a shirt's a one off for a season as is merchandise, going to the match is a near weekly occurance so nothing much will come of putting a block on goods bought. It seems to me that the majority of Toon fans are happy to go along with pretty much anything, sure they'll moan and groan but they won't do anything about it - all just piss and wind. For shame :o

Completely made up figures, but say....

30,000 pints = £90,000

5,000 pies = £10,000

25,000 programs = £75,000

Pop, chocolate, chips, Geordie Jackpot etc.

It's at least £250K per game, over 18 games we'll be costing them well over £4,000,000 over the season.

Completely made up figures, but say....

30,000 pints = £90,000

5,000 pies = £10,000

25,000 programs = £75,000

Pop, chocolate, chips, Geordie Jackpot etc.

It's at least £250K per game, over 18 games we'll be costing them well over £4,000,000 over the season.

Putting it like that then I guess that's fair enough, plus those at the ground would get to hurl abuse at Ashley and his cronies all game long... hmm, it might just work :(

Still, would £4m a year be that much to Fat Cunt?

I don't think Ashley will be at the Hull game.

.com are saying he won't be and was never due to be, due to commitments elsewhere.