What action?

Happy Face

What action?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont think a full blown boycott will work, firstly theres many who will say theyre not going but still turn up, theres those who've not missed a game in 30 years who will feel torn between what they are being asked to do and what they really want. Worryingly though I already know of people who are offering their ticket for sale cheap because they are boycotting the game!!! what kind of message does that send? Mike sitting there in his box, looks across the North East corner and says "hold on! thats not Peter in his seat that blokes too short! shit we're losing them Dennis theyre obviously boycotting I dont recognise any of these fuckers".

Merchandise boycotts in the ground will hit him, I cant imagine any self respecting toon fan is going shopping in Sports Direct this weekend however at the same time sales in the Seaham superstore will double as all the makems go on a spending spree in support of "King Mike".

I like the idea of boycotting wearing the colours to the match although I think we should all wear black, it gives a sense of mourning and goes with most trousers while providing a slimming effect that stripes dont do :o

Seriously though, no purchases at all (although I have to admit that if everyone boycotts the Geordie Jackpot then I may just invest a couple of quid......"First prize number 001, second prize 003, third prize goes to ticket 002" "woooohoooo" from the NE corner :(

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, no purchases at all (although I have to admit that if everyone boycotts the Geordie Jackpot then I may just invest a couple of quid......"First prize number 001, second prize 003, third prize goes to ticket 002" "woooohoooo" from the NE corner :(

Isn't the prize fund determined by how much is invested? :o

Isn't the prize fund determined by how much is invested? :o

fuck :sweat:

tell you what though I wont be setting foot in the Fifty Club again either, that'll show fucking Lambrini!

A full blown boycott is not the way in my opinion, the team needs supporting now more than ever, full vocal opposition to Ashley and a boycott of NUFC products is the way.

Seriously though pressure needs to be maintained upon the Ashley administration otherwise he'll think he brush this whole affair under the carpet and people will just take it. A very real boycott of all club merchandise and sales needs to be enforced, a boycott of the next match would also be extremely effective I think (just for the one game though).

Seriously though pressure needs to be maintained upon the Ashley administration otherwise he'll think he brush this whole affair under the carpet and people will just take it. A very real boycott of all club merchandise and sales needs to be enforced, a boycott of the next match would also be extremely effective I think (just for the one game though).

But making a statement of "weve paid for our ticket but were not going to use it....but just this once we'll be back next week" isnt going to put the shits up him really.

But making a statement of "weve paid for our ticket but were not going to use it....but just this once we'll be back next week" isnt going to put the shits up him really.

I was thinking more for those who haven't paid already tbh, besides as it was pointed out earlier, a boycott of club merchandise and sales would do the main part of the job and any abuse hurled from those inside the ground would be a bonus. I'm just thinking the longer we keep up the pressure the better, without it apathy will settle in and Fat Cunt will think we've gotten over it.

I was thinking more for those who haven't paid already tbh, besides as it was pointed out earlier, a boycott of club merchandise and sales would do the main part of the job and any abuse hurled from those inside the ground would be a bonus. I'm just thinking the longer we keep up the pressure the better, without it apathy will settle in and Fat Cunt will think we've gotten over it.

We need a solid sustained amount of pressure I agree

Get to the game, sing the Keegan songs, sing about our love of the Toon, but turn our backs to the pitch. It's the only way of showing we're fucked off but supporting the team for 90 mins.

That would be magnificent. :o

I understand that a joint press release will be out on Monday from TheMag and True Faith which will set out their proposals. Unless they are pushing for something ridiculous (which Im sure they wont be) then we should all give our full backing to it. One thing that all the fanzines and message boards Ive spoken to agree on is that we need one concerted effort and not small groups planning their own thing.

Lets wait for Monday and see what appears.

:o

I understand that a joint press release will be out on Monday from TheMag and True Faith which will set out their proposals. Unless they are pushing for something ridiculous (which Im sure they wont be) then we should all give our full backing to it. One thing that all the fanzines and message boards Ive spoken to agree on is that we need one concerted effort and not small groups planning their own thing.

Lets wait for Monday and see what appears.

:o

I agree. Whatever is decided should be adhered to without quibbling. Without unity the fans have zero power.

Sorry I don't think turning your backs would be a good idea, you would be turning your backs to the pitch and players when the reason you are doing it is for whats happening off the pitch.

I agree with the anti board songs before KO and HT and at the end of the game whilst supporting the team during both 45 minutes.

I agree. Before the game, HT, FT sing what you like to who you like. For example :

"Your not fit to wear the shirt" (to Ashley, though dont think he's at the Hull game)

"Fuck off, we support the toon" (pointing to the directors box)

Any KK song you like

But, throughout the game, we need to get behind the players more than ever. They need a lift as much as we do.

Apart from that, I think not spending owt in the ground is a good start.

do what we always do

moan and gripe and then turn up in our tens of thousands...........

you truly think this situation is on a par with those we've had in the past Rob? :o