What action?

Happy Face

What action?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for doing the first one - will be the clearest statement - yes boycotting food/sales would hit them more financially, but I think a good few thousand peopel turning up late will hit home more than 'oh we lost a few on drinks'

KK chants all game goes without saying.

What i want is for the fans right up to kick off and perhaps a little after give Ashley torrents of abuse, chant for Keegan and anythign else they want to throw in there, and then get on with supporting the team because we could be fucked after whats happened and the players who are there will need fans behind them like KK had got back. Its been horrible in recent years under the last 3 managers when the atmosphere is awful and often just hate filled and angry and it wont help us win the game.

But certainly to begin with they need to get a right fucking blast from the entire crowd!

delaying entry into the stadium until well after kickoff.

I would do it.

boycott of club merchandise and food/drink sales.

If you're there you need a pint so that's not happening

attendance at game without wearing NUFC shirts.

You're 29?????

leaflet/card protest at some point during the game.

Wouldnt have any impact

delaying entry into the stadium until well after kickoff.

I would do it.

boycott of club merchandise and food/drink sales.

If you're there you need a pint so that's not happening

attendance at game without wearing NUFC shirts.

You're 29?????

leaflet/card protest at some point during the game.

Wouldnt have any impact

:huh:

They're .coms options. I don't wear a strip.

Although I no longer have an ST, I would say that 1 would be my preferred option, if I was going to the game. Form some kind of picket around the stadium encouraging people not to go in (Except away fans), but obviously giving people a choice. Wait outside the ground making a right noise about the current regime and then 30 minutes into the game, enter the stadium and fill it up for half time. 2nd half give the cameras what they want with a voiciferous opinion. Thats a very clear message to the board.

There needs to be a complete boycott of the club shop & sports direct. I would also refuse to drink in there, but understand that some cant go that far.

I support the club.

Not the manager. Not the Chairman.

I'll be going.

Cheering the lads.

And giving Ashley 90 minutes of abuse.

This is the thing. We need to get behind the players now more than ever. But IF Ashley has the bottle to turn up, he needs to get a strong and loud message. If Dennis wise shows up, that short arsed fucker needs pinning up on that twatful sports direct sign, or maybe hand from it like the puppet of Ashleys he is.

I hope this place, .com, NO, Skunkers, True-Faith, Newcastle Mad etc are all going to be on the same page for some sort of action either way.

Yeah. There needs to be some sort of collective action(s) and agreement.

The Ultras are saying similar things. I know some people here have problems with the TUs, N-O etc, but the fact is we're all NUFC supporters, we're all furious and heartbroken, we all want to vent and demonstrate how we feel. It will be more effective if we can all do it as one.

What's the best way of getting everyone in on this and getting some agreements?

Surely someone who posts on Skunkers, NO and here should orchestrate what each set of fans is thinking and then make .com aware of this. .Com will no doubt publicly state what the most popular option is and as a lot of non message boarders go to .com, the word will spread.

This just posted by the TUs

To all those concerned,

I am writing to you about the recent events at St James' Park. I am sure collectively we can all agree we are extremely angry, upset and disappointed with the way the Keegan situation has arose, and been dealt with.

Therefore, I am writing to you, to suggest a possible meeting between representatives from each of the Newcastle United Fan Groups/Fanzines/Website hosts.

The meeting would be need to be urgent, as obviously we only have around a week to sort this. So I would suggest a meeting on Saturday 6th September would be most appropriate. The meeting would be organised in order to discuss all the best possible ideas and solutions to making our voices known, most effectively, as Newcastle United supporters.

This is obviously open to opinions, and I would appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Michael,

Toon Ultras Member