The one thing that bugs me.....

henda11

is when supporters cancel there season tickets like loads just have... you people to me are not real supporters, people who do such a thing as that have no passion for the club, you've got to remember its not just the manager that needs our support but its the players most of all... so dont make shitty stupid decisions like cancelling your season ticket then having a little dicky fit when someone says your not a real supporter..

its just way beyond me it really is...fair enough boycott the club, but why cancel your season ticket? why through it away? waste of money if you ask me..people who through there season ticket away are throwing away £500 of prepaid matches..

SO GET REAL, AND SUPPORT THE NAME NEWCASTLE UNITED AND SUPPORT THE PLAYERS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WILL NEED US AGAINST HULL NEXT SATURDAY...

there's only one thing that bugs you? I've got millions of things that bug me... people who type in block capitals on a message board for example.

I'd like to know how many people HAVE actually thrown away their season ticket etc. I bet its not many.

But I agree on getting behind the team, because you know what? I think we could be in relegation trouble this year. All it takes is a few injuries and we are in a dogfight.

FISH, u seem a big pissed off? r u one of the ppl tht threw away his season ticket? therefore labelling himself a fake supporter, but who is disgruntled at reading the truth about people who do such a thing as through there ticket away..loooosers if u ask me

FISH, u seem a big pissed off? r u one of the ppl tht threw away his season ticket? therefore labelling himself a fake supporter, but who is disgruntled at reading the truth about people who do such a thing as through there ticket away..loooosers if u ask me

I'm pissed off at people that can't type complete words. Looooooosers if u ask me.

Pissed off? I more than pissed off fella, I'm apoplectic. But you have little to do with it and no I didn't throw away a season ticket. I just think you're a fucking mong is all.

Very few peopel will of ditched their season tickets - and if they do they'll sure as hell regret it in a few months, regardless of how things are going.

Thats part of the problem, this club is in a complete mess, but its not something we can just give up on :huh:

Pissed off? I more than pissed off fella, I'm apoplectic. But you have little to do with it and no I didn't throw away a season ticket. I just think you're a fucking mong is all.

Damn good word fella :huh:

Damn good word fella :huh:

It makes me think about someone rolling around on the floor having a fit whilst apologising ! :razz:

I think people miss the fine line between supporting a name (ie:NUFC) and an entity (ie: a club owned by someone, in our case the Fat Cunt). It's all fair and well someone saying "support the players" or "support the team" but players will come and go, although the name is still there the club itself is owned by Fat Cunt and while you continue to turn up at games it's going to continue to line his pockets and the problem just rolls on, while you're giving him cash he'll stay and bleed you dry and you'll get nothing but a kick in the bollocks for it. Nothing will ever change that I am a Newcastle Utd fan BUT I wouldn't go to the effort of lining Fat Cunt's pockets, I can support a team wherever I am and whatever I'm wearing. Going to matches and buying replica shirts does not make me any more of a fan (christ, I'd have struggled to say that before - I'm not ditching any of my shirts either, just won't buy any more).

Edited by Armchair Pundit

I think people miss the fine line between supporting a name (ie:NUFC) and an entity (ie: a club owned by someone, in our case the Fat Cunt). It's all fair and well someone saying "support the players" or "support the team" but players will come and go, although the name is still there the club itself is owned by Fat Cunt and while you continue to turn up at games it's going to continue to line his pockets and the problem just rolls on, while you're giving him cash he'll stay and bleed you dry and you'll get nothing but a kick in the bollocks for it. Nothing will ever change that I am a Newcastle Utd fan BUT I wouldn't go to the effort of lining Fat Cunt's pockets, I can support a team wherever I am and whatever I'm wearing. Going to matches and buying replica shirts does not make me any more of a fan (christ, I'd have struggled to say that before - I'm not ditching any of my shirts either, just won't buy any more).

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

I think some of you need hitting on the head...

Taking away money that the club clearly needs right now (hence them trying to sell players behind KK's back) is only going to make things worse and pull you closer to a relegation dogfight, but hey if that's what you want...

You should still go to the games but just make it clear everytime in unison that you want Ashley out and don't give up until he's gone.

How would you feel if your stubborness contributed to relegation and the Mackems & Boro carried on doing relatively well in the PL?

I think some of you need hitting on the head...

Taking away money that the club clearly needs right now (hence them trying to sell players behind KK's back) is only going to make things worse and pull you closer to a relegation dogfight, but hey if that's what you want...

You should still go to the games but just make it clear everytime in unison that you want Ashley out and don't give up until he's gone.

How would you feel if your stubborness contributed to relegation and the Mackems & Boro carried on doing relatively well in the PL?

Don't talk shit man, the ONLY way you can affect something like this is make sure the club ceases to be a money maker for Fat Cunt. A massive portion of his income form the club comes from ticket sales I should think, keep turning up and he's going to sit there and not give a flying fuck what the fans do.

Fat Cunt already has money, the only one not giving it to the club is him with his penny pinching exercises. And how would I feel if we were relegated? Gutted, but as things stand the team's fucked already - I for one won't be one of those who laps up the shit from Fat Cunt and thanks him for it.