Football is fucked

Andrew Flintoff

Football is fucked, being ran by rich cunts who know jack shite about the game.

I've had enough of Sky and Setanta and their "SUPER DUPER MEGA SUNDAY LOLZ" and "relegation clashes" after 2 games. Andy fuckin Gray and his never ending "tikaboos" and "Stevey Gs", over analysing every game to the point of depression, and trotting out the same fuckin clichés about "the big four" ad nauseum. The fucking England team struggling to turn over pub teams then picking the same eleven shite players for the next "mega international" against Kazakhstan.

I'm sick of fat fuckin chairman running clubs however they feel like with no regards for the fans - charging what they like, charging away fans more than home, upping season ticket prices at a time when people are struggling to keep their house warm. I'm sick of foreign "investors" coming into British football, buying a club and spending more on one player within 12 hours of taking over than most teams have spend in their entire history, whilst clubs at the bottom are having to start on minus 30 fucking points because they can't afford to pay the fees to the league or keep their ground up to scratch. Some clubs spend more on their superdupermegastores and superdupermegatron screens than other clubs can spend on wages in a year.

Then there's the players, holding said clubs to ransom over wages, when they earn more in a day than most people earn in a year. Slaves? They should try working 12 hour shifts for a company they fucking hate then going home to the aforementioned houses having had to spend half their weeks wages on food. Wankers such as Joey Barton getting done for chinning someone in the street, then their club defending them because they know if they kick them out, the only people who will be hit by that will be the club themselves, whilst the player fucks off to another club on big wages and a huge signing on fee.

Same clubs winning the same trophies every season and boring the rest of us to tears with their stories of "great courage in the face of adversity".

Fuck off.

I've had enough of Sky and Setanta and their "SUPER DUPER MEGA SUNDAY LOLZ" and "relegation clashes" after 2 games. Andy fuckin Gray and his never ending "tikaboos" and "Stevey Gs", over analysing every game to the point of depression, and trotting out the same fuckin clichés about "the big four" ad nauseum. The fucking England team struggling to turn over pub teams then picking the same eleven shite players for the next "mega international" against Kazakhstan.

I'm sick of fat fuckin chairman running clubs however they feel like with no regards for the fans - charging what they like, charging away fans more than home, upping season ticket prices at a time when people are struggling to keep their house warm. I'm sick of foreign "investors" coming into British football, buying a club and spending more on one player within 12 hours of taking over than most teams have spend in their entire history, whilst clubs at the bottom are having to start on minus 30 fucking points because they can't afford to pay the fees to the league or keep their ground up to scratch. Some clubs spend more on their superdupermegastores and superdupermegatron screens than other clubs can spend on wages in a year.

Then there's the players, holding said clubs to ransom over wages, when they earn more in a day than most people earn in a year. Slaves? They should try working 12 hour shifts for a company they fucking hate then going home to the aforementioned houses having had to spend half their weeks wages on food. Wankers such as Joey Barton getting done for chinning someone in the street, then their club defending them because they know if they kick them out, the only people who will be hit by that will be the club themselves, whilst the player fucks off to another club on big wages and a huge signing on fee.

Same clubs winning the same trophies every season and boring the rest of us to tears with their stories of "great courage in the face of adversity".

Fuck off.

magnificent

Guest BoUycotter

Fuck off.

HES SMALL HES GREY.

HE ALWAYS WALKS AWAY

SPECIAL K....!

Fuck off.

HES SMALL HES GREY.

HE ALWAYS WALKS AWAY

SPECIAL K....!

Fucking hilarious that like, you fancy taking up stand up comedy? Cunt.

That said, if this Indian Billionaire wants to buy Ashley out he'd be welcome.

that would be even more magnificent

As angry as I am now, that'd be the final straw for me. We'd just become another faceless, soulless club like Chelsea with hangers-on joining in and claiming they supported us because their uncle's mate's fish had a black and white stripe on it, wandering around their own shitty little city in a Newcastle top, replacing their Chelsea/Arsenal/Man U/Liverpool top of the week before.

Fuck off.

Aye.

Fuck off.

:huh:

I was saying to a mate last night, I've had it with football. Its a business now as much as a sport. I've enjoyed the cricket far more than footy this year and the NFL starts this weekend. I'm far more interested in that than any prem/ England match at present.

As angry as I am now, that'd be the final straw for me. We'd just become another faceless, soulless club like Chelsea with hangers-on joining in and claiming they supported us because their uncle's mate's fish had a black and white stripe on it, wandering around their own shitty little city in a Newcastle top, replacing their Chelsea/Arsenal/Man U/Liverpool top of the week before.

Its actually modern day football, im afraid, and its not going to change quickly. On a side note, I actually quite like seeing people wearing our tops. Was in Indonesia about 5 years ago and saw a lad with a toon top playing amongst a load of Man U and Liverpool strips. Made me smile.

Fuck off.

Excellent

I fucking loved the Olympics this year, more than I can ever remember, and I reckon it's because the penny dropped in my head, proper athlete's working fucking hard to achieve REAL greatness, not overpaid fucking chav cunts earning millions whilst breaking sweat when it suits them.

Edited by Toonpack

Excellent

I fucking loved the Olympics this year, more than I can ever remember, and I reckon it's because it the penny dropped in my head, proper athlete's working fucking hard to achieve REAL greatness, not overpaid fucking chav cunts earning millions whilst breaking sweat when it suits them.

Very good point. There is far too much money in the top league.

In an ideal world. Ticket prices should at least halve and players/board members should get paid less.

Brilliant post mate agree 100% with it.

my dad will buy he has a restaurant in wallsend

Btw mods is there any chance of banning all the cunts like this bloke who've just signed up a few hours ago to I guess try and wind us up although this guy is one of the worst I've seen at it.

Edited by Barton7

Excellent

I fucking loved the Olympics this year, more than I can ever remember, and I reckon it's because it the penny dropped in my head, proper athlete's working fucking hard to achieve REAL greatness, not overpaid fucking chav cunts earning millions whilst breaking sweat when it suits them.

Very good point. There is far too much money in the top league.

In an ideal world. Ticket prices should at least halve and players/board members should get paid less.

See the Bundesliga, that's exactly what they do in terms of ticket prices anyway

Btw mods is there any chance of banning all the cunts like this bloke who've just signed up a few hours ago to I guess try and wind us up although this guy is one of the worst I've seen at it.

Eloquent post (the initial one) just how i feel although some other posts here are correct regarding the way football is going happily it wll stay and we need to learn and move on I suspect many more months of irritation angst and frustration but for the love of our club pray there is a light at the end of the tunnel Hopefully not the championship title in 2010

Eloquent post (the initial one) just how i feel although some other posts here are correct regarding the way football is going happily it wll stay and we need to learn and move on I suspect many more months of irritation angst and frustration but for the love of our club pray there is a light at the end of the tunnel Hopefully not the championship title in 2010

FFS

Too late mate, think we're already there, just don't have the uber money.

I don't want to move on! I want football like it was in the 90s - exciting, genuine chance of teams breaking into the elite, money being important but not the be-all and end-all. Clubs playing real football trying to win instead of being so scared of losing. What fun is it when the only way you can compete is by having a billionaire in charge? Where does that leave Mr Football Fan like me? I just want to go to the match, follow my team around the country and have a bit craic on the way. Instead I go to shite soulless plastic football grounds which all look the same just with different colour seats, where tossers with flags run up and down the side of the pitch when goals go in, where music is played to make the crowd sound louder after their team scores, and where Mr Overzealouspoliceman tells me to sit the fuck down and shut up? And if I don't, there'll be less of us allowed in next year even though the ground if half fucking empty?

SJP is just as bad - where I sat last year it was almost as if people thought I was mentally unstable because I have a passion for my team, because I want to stand up and shout and sing and encourage the people who represent the team I adore (even though I can't stand half of the cunts wearing the shirt I paid forty fucking quid for). Grown adults telling me to sit down and shut up as they sit on their hands in their replica scarf complaining about the cold and how the queue was too long for a £3 hot-dog. Lasses sitting five rows behind me as we're 5-0 down to Man Utd celebrating because their favourite player Steven Taylor won man of the match. What type of fuckin football is this?

I went to Donny for the pre-season friendly, on the train on the way back, some cunt claims he's a better fan than me because he's gone to more games. "How old are you?" I said. He says he's in his fifties. "You've had thirty extra fucking years to go to games then, you cunt." The same bloke said he doesn't have a season ticket, doesn't go to games and hadn't been at Donny because he'd "been to the races". Yeah, right, fuckoff.

No, I'm not angry with football these days. I'm fuckin apoplectic. Keegan was all I had left that reminded me of a time when football was about scoring goals and having fun. Not any fucking more :huh: