Football is fucked

Andrew Flintoff

Flintoff

I made a rather long answer to your rant(as you call it) But in response i will say one thing

NUFC 0 Bristol City 0 I was there before Keegan and still believed we would be good I'm 42 supported the team since birth and watched Macdonald score 3 against Coventry I take my hat off to you though taking up the mantle Well done Lad

Keep fighting as i am waining now Old bastard .lol

Flintoff

I made a rather long answer to your rant(as you call it) But in response i will say one thing

NUFC 0 Bristol City 0 I was there before Keegan and still believed we would be good I'm 42 supported the team since birth and watched Macdonald score 3 against Coventry I take my hat off to you though taking up the mantle Well done Lad

Keep fighting as i am waining now Old bastard .lol

Deep down I'm keeping the faith fella.

Unless FIFA implement some radical changes, this is just the beginning.

I've been fed up with Newcastle for a long time. There's no good reason why somebody would put themselves through all of this when they have nothing to gain (nothing that matters, at least).

Still, I can't shake this fucking club off me.

That said, if this Indian Billionaire wants to buy Ashley out he'd be welcome.

Anyone willing to buy him out would be welcome.

So the problem is not so much the money and the business, just that Mike Ashley wouldn't suck the cock of everyones favourite manager.

So the problem is not so much the money and the business, just that Mike Ashley wouldn't suck the cock of everyones favourite manager.

Are you just being contrary for the sake of it btw?

I thought it was contrary to complain about the money men ruining football, then hope for another money man to save our skin.

I am still coming to terms with my mixed emotions on the matter though.

I thought it was contrary to complain about the money men ruining football, then hope for another money man to save our skin.

That's fair enough, it's just you had a pop at people who initially suggested it was (at least in part) KK's fault.

Edited by alex

That's fair enough, it's just you had a pop at people who initially suggested it was (at least in part) KK's fault.

Did I? Can't remember having a go at anyone, I was postulating he was to blame on Tuesday. I'm all fucked up with the news though :o Link?

Did I? Can't remember having a go at anyone, I was postulating he was to blame on Tuesday. I'm all fucked up with the news though :o Link?

I thought you questioned someone who suggested Ashley wasn't to blame. I'm not really interested in searching for the 100+ pages for petty point scoring though (not saying that's what you're doing either). Sorry if you didn't say that. Who gives a fuck tbh? Apologies for being tetchy anyway.

I hardly think letting Keegan do his job is the same thing as sucking his cock. You know why Poyet was the favourite? Because he would just run training and say yes to whatever.

If you really think having Wise in charge is the way forward then yes.... and I suppose having Wise in effective control at least means that there'll be no one undermining him, but I dunno myself.

If you can't beat 'em...

I thought you questioned someone who suggested Ashley wasn't to blame. I'm not really interested in searching for the 100+ pages for petty point scoring though (not saying that's what you're doing either). Sorry if you didn't say that. Who gives a fuck tbh? Apologies for being tetchy anyway.

No worries, my mood swings are alienating everybody I know.

I might have done. I'm questioning every person at the club (or recently departed) and every opinion going.

The only ones associated with the club I know who aren't to blame are the fans, and we're the ones to suffer the most, with hardly any information as to what's happened and a club in turmoil once again.

I just started welling up in Greggs ffs.

:(

Good post but I can't help but think you might just get what you want again.

I can see this upcoming crisis booting all the 'be quiet' and the 'sit down and stop swearing my son can't see' lot out of the ground because of upcoming hostility,animosity and overall failure to deliver in the board room and on the pitch.

It looks like we are heading for a serious shake up in the ground in which I can't imagine some people being there because basically it will be shit - also I think some people will use the 'boycott/boycoutt' as a pre text not to be arsed.

Football is fucked, being ran by rich cunts who know jack shite about the game.

I've had enough of Sky and Setanta and their "SUPER DUPER MEGA SUNDAY LOLZ" and "relegation clashes" after 2 games. Andy fuckin Gray and his never ending "tikaboos" and "Stevey Gs", over analysing every game to the point of depression, and trotting out the same fuckin clichés about "the big four" ad nauseum. The fucking England team struggling to turn over pub teams then picking the same eleven shite players for the next "mega international" against Kazakhstan.

I'm sick of fat fuckin chairman running clubs however they feel like with no regards for the fans - charging what they like, charging away fans more than home, upping season ticket prices at a time when people are struggling to keep their house warm. I'm sick of foreign "investors" coming into British football, buying a club and spending more on one player within 12 hours of taking over than most teams have spend in their entire history, whilst clubs at the bottom are having to start on minus 30 fucking points because they can't afford to pay the fees to the league or keep their ground up to scratch. Some clubs spend more on their superdupermegastores and superdupermegatron screens than other clubs can spend on wages in a year.

Then there's the players, holding said clubs to ransom over wages, when they earn more in a day than most people earn in a year. Slaves? They should try working 12 hour shifts for a company they fucking hate then going home to the aforementioned houses having had to spend half their weeks wages on food. Wankers such as Joey Barton getting done for chinning someone in the street, then their club defending them because they know if they kick them out, the only people who will be hit by that will be the club themselves, whilst the player fucks off to another club on big wages and a huge signing on fee.

Same clubs winning the same trophies every season and boring the rest of us to tears with their stories of "great courage in the face of adversity".

Fuck off.

:o

I was saying to a mate last night, I've had it with football. Its a business now as much as a sport. I've enjoyed the cricket far more than footy this year and the NFL starts this weekend. I'm far more interested in that than any prem/ England match at present.

Now that the IPL has started, and with the Stanford millionaires match coming up, it's only a matter of time before cricket goes the same way unfortunately.

Great initial post from Freddie, I can't disagree with a word of it. And also I agree with what you say about the Indian takeover - I was laughed out of town a few years ago when I said I'd have hated it if Abramovich had taken us over. The way that fans are ecstatic when billionaires take them over and uncaring about the implications it has on football in this competition sickens me. "I'm alright Jack..."

Football is fucked, being ran by rich cunts who know jack shite about the game.

I've had enough of Sky and Setanta and their "SUPER DUPER MEGA SUNDAY LOLZ" and "relegation clashes" after 2 games. Andy fuckin Gray and his never ending "tikaboos" and "Stevey Gs", over analysing every game to the point of depression, and trotting out the same fuckin clichés about "the big four" ad nauseum. The fucking England team struggling to turn over pub teams then picking the same eleven shite players for the next "mega international" against Kazakhstan.

I'm sick of fat fuckin chairman running clubs however they feel like with no regards for the fans - charging what they like, charging away fans more than home, upping season ticket prices at a time when people are struggling to keep their house warm. I'm sick of foreign "investors" coming into British football, buying a club and spending more on one player within 12 hours of taking over than most teams have spend in their entire history, whilst clubs at the bottom are having to start on minus 30 fucking points because they can't afford to pay the fees to the league or keep their ground up to scratch. Some clubs spend more on their superdupermegastores and superdupermegatron screens than other clubs can spend on wages in a year.

Then there's the players, holding said clubs to ransom over wages, when they earn more in a day than most people earn in a year. Slaves? They should try working 12 hour shifts for a company they fucking hate then going home to the aforementioned houses having had to spend half their weeks wages on food. Wankers such as Joey Barton getting done for chinning someone in the street, then their club defending them because they know if they kick them out, the only people who will be hit by that will be the club themselves, whilst the player fucks off to another club on big wages and a huge signing on fee.

Same clubs winning the same trophies every season and boring the rest of us to tears with their stories of "great courage in the face of adversity".

Fuck off.

Take a bow son, take a bow :o