Jamie Carragher

Tooj

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is frank, moving and hilarious. Carra`s humour runs through the book, even the darker chapters which talk about his turmoil when he wasnt being picked for England, and finality of his retirement from international football, which as we know is a national dissaster.

:icon_lol:

Apparently this scouse wanker is going to be on TalkShite on Friday afternoon with Wright and the ginger cunt.

I thought it was tonight. With the ginger twat and Mick Quinn.

Oh, may well be, I cant see anything on their website.

Slightly off topic, but.....

REDS ACE KEANE BURGLED

Posted 09/09/08 12:42

Robbie Keane has become the latest Liverpool player to fall victim to burglars, sources said on Tuesday.

The Republic of Ireland striker's penthouse apartment was broken into while he was away on international duty for his country's 2-1 win over Georgia on Saturday.

The thieves sneaked into the flat he shares with model wife Claudine, 25, and are believed to have stolen an expensive watch and jewellery.

Keane, 28, had been using the city centre property in Liverpool while he searched for a home after his £20million move from Tottenham.

Over the past two years six Anfield stars, including Steven Gerrard and former Red Peter Crouch, have been burgled while playing.

Apparently this scouse wanker is going to be on TalkShite on Friday afternoon with Wright and the ginger cunt.

I thought it was tonight. With the ginger twat and Mick Quinn.

he's on now :lol:

Slightly off topic, but.....

REDS ACE KEANE BURGLED

Posted 09/09/08 12:42

Robbie Keane has become the latest Liverpool player to fall victim to burglars, sources said on Tuesday.

The Republic of Ireland striker's penthouse apartment was broken into while he was away on international duty for his country's 2-1 win over Georgia on Saturday.

The thieves sneaked into the flat he shares with model wife Claudine, 25, and are believed to have stolen an expensive watch and jewellery.

Keane, 28, had been using the city centre property in Liverpool while he searched for a home after his £20million move from Tottenham.

Over the past two years six Anfield stars, including Steven Gerrard and former Red Peter Crouch, have been burgled while playing.

:lol:

Such a cunt. I also saw the bit about not being bothered about missing a pen for England "because at least it wasn't for LFC" Stick the treasonous arsewipe in the tower.

I can't have a go at him too much about that, because I find myself growing ever more disenchanted with England and Englishness.

I've no problem with Britain/UK I might add, it's just I feel Northumbrian, not English.

Anyway, back to Carragher, that bit about his mates nearly beating up Lucas Neill shows how far up their own arses some players can be. It makes them think they're the dogs bollocks and can get away with anything they like. What a prick.

Anyway, back to Carragher, that bit about his mates nearly beating up Lucas Neill shows how far up their own arses some players can be. It makes them think they're the dogs bollocks and can get away with anything they like. What a prick.

Was it around the time Liverpool were trying to buy him? Would have pissed my pants if they'd splashed the cash on Neill only to find out he'd been knee-capped at the behest of one of their own.. :lol:

Was it around the time Liverpool were trying to buy him? Would have pissed my pants if they'd splashed the cash on Neill only to find out he'd been knee-capped at the behest of one of their own.. ;)

Craig's missus must be out. :panic:

It would be easier to list Liverpool and Everton's squad members who haven't been burgled than those who have. They even took that Dutch lads dog "20 grand la or the mut ends up in Park's freezehhhh". They're one of a kind aren't they, they'd steal the skid marks off ye y fronts. Who was the last Newcastle player to get burgled in living memory, Ginola?

It would be easier to list Liverpool and Everton's squad members who haven't been burgled than those who have. They even took that Dutch lads dog "20 grand la or the mut ends up in Park's freezehhhh". They're one of a kind aren't they, they'd steal the skid marks off ye y fronts. Who was the last Newcastle player to get burgled in living memory, Ginola?

Not sure but Lionel Perez regularly got his back doors kicked in apparently.