Give me a chance

Dennis wise

You are all welcome on a forum i am on. It is full of women and most love to talk dirty. Several are lesbians. I am happy to pass the friendly forum on if i am allowed.

Peace and loves to all geordies

Dear me :o

Tis true,everyone is on drugs and randy, you are all welcome, i hear the toon fans love a party. My superman bed is calling me,so please hurry up. If you happen to be in holland one day, please feel free to taste our dutch women and our beer. It is very good and peace and love is all over those brothels.

Tis true,everyone is on drugs and randy, you are all welcome, i hear the toon fans love a party. My superman bed is calling me,so please hurry up. If you happen to be in holland one day, please feel free to taste our dutch women and our beer. It is very good and peace and love is all over those brothels.

:o

Sounds canny.

Why you not believe me, dutch people are not liars.

Whoever your future manger is, if he wants to win the league he must buy our superstar klass jan hunterlaar. He is heroe in holland and is better than dirk kunt and rpaist van persie. King klass hunterlaar, he is our kevin keegan in holland.

Anway im off to bed, its very late in holland. i wish all toon fans well and thanks for good welcome, i will inform our ajax hooligans to go easy on you if we ever meet in europe. I am not a hooligan and i don't condone violence.

I wish you well with burning ashley and dennis alive. we dutch will be watching.

good bless newcastle. maybe one day i pop in and see you all again, but if i get hit by a scooter, it was nice mettign you

Anway im off to bed, its very late in holland. i wish all toon fans well and thanks for good welcome, i will inform our ajax hooligans to go easy on you if we ever meet in europe. I am not a hooligan and i don't condone violence.

I wish you well with burning ashley and dennis alive. we dutch will be watching.

good bless newcastle. maybe one day i pop in and see you all again, but if i get hit by a scooter, it was nice mettign you

:o