go into the ground late so empty seats there

demand refund

cancel my direct debit

display red cards or the like

run on the pitch and hoy something at the manager

chin a copper

cry

hunt out a N-O bastard

join Stevie and form a cult (watch what you say Alex)

I'm sick of hearing, talking thinking about it.

Ashley, Wise, spaniard, Keegan you are cunts.

have not got a clue what to do

Boycoutt ( :o )

demand refund

cancel my direct debit

display red cards or the like

run on the pitch and hoy something at the manager

chin a copper

cry

hunt out a N-O bastard

join Stevie and form a cult (watch what you say Alex)

I'm sick of hearing, talking thinking about it.

Ashley, Wise, spaniard, Keegan you are cunts.

Take a deep breath and let it out.... slooooowly.

The last few times we have lost managers I have had different feelings of recent,

Robson - Devastated but I had seen it coming

Souness - Thank fuck for that

Roeder - Nice man but useless thanks for the effort now fuck off

Allardyce - Complete useless twat, fuck off fuck off

Keegan MKII - Very Very inconsolably depressed and worried for the future of the club

have not got a clue what to do

Go to the ground, take your seat and take it to the Trent ot of protest. Killing two birds with one stone...

When I'm down, when I'm down you bastard

The last few times we have lost managers I have had different feelings of recent,

Robson - Devastated but I had seen it coming

Souness - Thank fuck for that

Roeder - Nice man but useless thanks for the effort now fuck off

Allardyce - Complete useless twat, fuck off fuck off

Keegan MKII - Very Very inconsolably depressed and worried for the future of the club

Quoted for truth.

why the fuck is everyone so depressed. as soon as keegan took over i said he would spit his dummy out over something and i was proven right. the man has never finished a job he has started. any club in their right mind should never hire this so called manager again. yes , his first stint was fantastic but surely even the most ardent keegan fan knew those days were not coming back . ask man city , fulham and england fans if he is a good manager and they will all say NO ! if it is not dennis wise as next manager it will someone else sub standard . when will ashley and the board realise this is one of the biggest clubs in the league and treat it , the manager and the fans with the respect and backing they deserve?

i wish keegan could have had more time to prove me wrong and build a great team but it is not to be, and unless there are major changes behind the scenes i can only see a downward spiral of rubbish managers , rubbish buys and the selling of our better players. i will be there next week against hull as i hope you are because the team need our support more than ever.

lets get behind our team because we are UNITED.

Snooze-tastic... :o

why the fuck is everyone so depressed. as soon as keegan took over i said he would spit his dummy out over something and i was proven right. the man has never finished a job he has started. any club in their right mind should never hire this so called manager again. yes , his first stint was fantastic but surely even the most ardent keegan fan knew those days were not coming back . ask man city , fulham and england fans if he is a good manager and they will all say NO ! if it is not dennis wise as next manager it will someone else sub standard . when will ashley and the board realise this is one of the biggest clubs in the league and treat it , the manager and the fans with the respect and backing they deserve?

i wish keegan could have had more time to prove me wrong and build a great team but it is not to be, and unless there are major changes behind the scenes i can only see a downward spiral of rubbish managers , rubbish buys and the selling of our better players. i will be there next week against hull as i hope you are because the team need our support more than ever.

lets get behind our team because we are UNITED.

That bits just rubbish really, especially regarding Fulham.