Shearer On The Newcastle Job

Tooj

Oi!! Short-arsed cunt from Laaahndan!!! Take fucking notice of what he's saying - your 'get out of jail free' card doesn't want to be your puppet.

Time's up - get fucking packing! :o

As much as I don't think Shearer is right for the role I've no doubt that he would've taken a different approach to the situation than Keegan, and possibly a better one.

Twatted Wise?

As much as I don't think Shearer is right for the role I've no doubt that he would've taken a different approach to the situation than Keegan, and possibly a better one.

At least Keegans approach has shown us exactly where we stand

Yup, but I reckon Shearer could have made a change without walking. I don't think he would've tolerated any interference from the beginning, unlike Keegan who I think took a 'wait and see' approach.

Yup, but I reckon Shearer could have made a change without walking. I don't think he would've tolerated any interference from the beginning, unlike Keegan who I think took a 'wait and see' approach.

Wise is hard enough to keep an eye on anyway, disappearing behind foot stools, scampering under the skirting-boards, but with the other 3-4 helping it must have been a nightmare to know what was going on.

Didn't even consider him being a replacement for Keegan since the way the current board has treated and disrespected the man who was perfect for Nufc.

Shearer would never take the job under the current regime,,, however money does talk $$££££$$£££. :D

wait and see? bollocks man, this was Keegans first transfer window, I suspect Wise's role was sold to keegan on the basis that wise was only responsible for youth team development and scouting players for the snr team

this window has shown keegan that this wasn the dream he was sold and quite rightly hes stood his ground and told them cock-ends from london to go fuck themselves

wait and see? bollocks man, this was Keegans first transfer window, I suspect Wise's role was sold to keegan on the basis that wise was only responsible for youth team development and scouting players for the snr team

this window has shown keegan that this wasn the dream he was sold and quite rightly hes stood his ground and told them cock-ends from london to go fuck themselves

By all accounts Keegan was pissed off about the whole Modric affair back in June, he took a wait and see approach to the rest of the transfer window, that's what I'm saying.

By all accounts Keegan was pissed off about the whole Modric affair back in June, he took a wait and see approach to the rest of the transfer window, that's what I'm saying.

I doubt Keegan had even heard of Modric considering he had to look up some of our squad on the Internet when he got the job to find out who they were.

I doubt Keegan had even heard of Modric considering he had to look up some of our squad on the Internet when he got the job to find out who they were.

Modric played against England twice, so I'm sure he'd have been aware of him.

Modric played against England twice, so I'm sure he'd have been aware of him.

Perhaps I'm being unfair on him and he did know about him, the club were interested in Modric back in January before Keegan had the job here so I'd say there was a good chance that the club were pushing for the transfer rather than him being someone who keegan selected.