• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me get this straight.... this guy has twice as much money as Abramovich? :o

But only a 30th of the Abu Dhabi group :sweat:

fuck off

:(

Who knows maybe while everything is still up in the air thorw this one out into the fourm maybe Dubai International Capital will buy us since Abu Dhabi got themself a prem club Dubai HAS to have its own prem club however there interested in liverpool but who knows what can happen in football these days.

Edited by No idea

Ashley has proven one thing during this whole fiasco, and that is everything has its price, and that includes NUFC.

If the right offer comes in, he will sell.

Well, I havent seen ashley not quickly sell anything at profit other than sports direct or sports soccer where he just peddles shit donnay gear on, so heres hoping he'll sell at low profit or be willing to break even and go back to being a recluse

I don't think I'm lucky enough for this to happen, it's just wishful thinking dreamt up by the cruel, cruel media in a vain attempt to upset Toon fans further. However... one thing's for certain, the pressure MUST be kept up on Ashley, if he starts to think things will settle down on Tyneside and he'll be accepted even marginally he'll stick to us like shit to a blanket. We must continue to be vocal in our pursuit of hounding him out of the club and persistant in our rebuffing of sales towards the club - no money and he'll sell at the first possible opportunity :o