Khan

Tom

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see if Justin has got it on his tv....

If not I'll listen on 5Live, certainly not paying for SKY Box Office.

Mixed views on this one, I thought Frank Warren was a bit mad to sign him up to this one..with Khan being similar to Hamed and what Barrera did to him. However, that was the Barrera of long time ago. This will make or break Khan I reckon, if he wins then he's back on the map, if he loses then the British press and public will be finished with him. We're good at doing that in this country.

Khan is chinny and Barrera is past it, take your pick really.

In a nutshell like. Khan's supposedly been working on his defence but he'll still get tagged against good opposition and his chin is very suspect. He can box though and that's what he has to do.

Edited by alex

In a nutshell like. Khan's supposedly been working on his defence but he'll still get tagged against good opposition and his chin is very suspect. He can box though and that's what he has to do.

It makes for an exciting fight, in a similar way to Tommy Hearns or Nigel Benn, you never quite knew when or what the outcome would be.

It makes for an exciting fight, in a similar way to Tommy Hearns or Nigel Benn, you never quite knew when or what the outcome would be.

I could take both of them like.

I could take both of them like.

oh aye me too, with one hand behind my back...