Hello your dutch friend is back

Dennis wise

Join the board my friends, we have gays,lesbians,murderers,pervs,nutters,racists and many many more of our great british people. we do not have any toon fans though, so please feel free to join, ANYTHING goes on that forum, so feel free to say you want mike ashley to die slowly.anything goes :D

Join the board my friends, we have gays,lesbians,murderers,pervs,nutters,racists and many many more of our great british people. we do not have any toon fans though, so please feel free to join, ANYTHING goes on that forum, so feel free to say you want mike ashley to die slowly.anything goes :icon_lol:

I thought you were Dutch? :D

Only mental people and nutters allowed on forum. so feel free if you like to have real freedom of speach.

Usually translate as completely sane people trying too hard. I can think of a few who'd settle right in.

Only mental people and nutters allowed on forum. so feel free if you like to have real freedom of speach.

Usually translate as completely sane people trying too hard. I can think of a few who'd settle right in.

You're thinking Taylor27 aren't you?

That kid is a total nutter like.

That kid is a total nutter like.

As mad as toast like.

Everyone is welcome, trust me there are nutters on there, and they aint playing around. we have a ex junkie called absolute drivel who insults all toon fans every week. we all hate him and he gets alot of abuse,pleasesign up and rip into the junkie.