Murray beats Nadal

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Well done, he really deserved to beat him and he proved he has the talent and courage to actually attack the net, unlike Nadal. It's been great watching him play over the last couple of weeks. Should be a great final between two players that are great to watch.

impressive stuff from the pasty jock. brit.

FYP

When he loses, he's scottish. a twat.

When he wins, he's British. still a twat.

FYP :D

Good on him though. Getting to the US Open final never quite helped Rusedski make it to the highest level, but you get the feeling this could be a real kickstart for the next stage of Murray's career.

Is he the first man to beat Nadal in a grand slam event this year?

Very impressive and you have to say he has a good chance against Federer (who he's beaten in the past).

Very impressive and you have to say he has a good chance against Federer (who he's beaten in the past).

No, it was Djokovic who won the Australian Open, so someone must have beaten Nadal. Can't remember who it was though.

I'm hoping Federer goes on to win it, but either way it should be a good game to watch if you're a tennis fan.

Very impressive. How long before the British media bring him down?

About minus two years, I'd say...

I heard that in a very bitchy voice Martin.

Let me guess, and the voices in your head replaced the "I'd say" with "girl-FRIEND"?

Let me guess, and the voices in your head replaced the "I'd say" with "girl-FRIEND"?

:D

Fish has an imaginary girlfriend? :icon_lol:

No, it was Djokovic who won the Australian Open, so someone must have beaten Nadal. Can't remember who it was though.

I'm hoping Federer goes on to win it, but either way it should be a good game to watch if you're a tennis fan.

Tsonga hammered Nadal in the Australian, which goes to prove that Nadal still has a lot of work to do on hard court.

... and there was neck twitching and finger snapping too... :D

impressive stuff from the pasty jock. brit.

FYP

When he wins, he's British.

When he loses, he's scottish.

If he wins the open, Scotland will declare independence the next day.

Murray lost my support - what incredibly little of it there was - when he wore that Portugal shirt.

Plus I think in a lot of Sports fans are alienated to the extent where they don't give a fuck.

I'm sure millionaire Andy Murray who I am never likely to meet will get over it.

Murray lost my support - what incredibly little of it there was - when he wore that Portugal shirt.

Plus I think in a lot of Sports fans are alienated to the extent where they don't give a fuck.

I'm sure millionaire Andy Murray who I am never likely to meet will get over it.

Paraguay shirt wasn't it ?

Even so, I can't stand the bloke, I hope Federer wins.

Tsonga hammered Nadal in the Australian, which goes to prove that Nadal still has a lot of work to do on hard court.

N'zogbia's cousin or 2nd cousin iirc

I'll never love him as much as I love Henman, but I still hope he wins. Mon, the Murray.

You love Henman? :D

Why? Just why?

Because how own mother wouldn't? :icon_lol: