AshleyOut!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam apparently!

I think the I.P thing may be fucked :lol:

He'll be right in saying his club are more succesful than us then but I've always said Dutch cunts should be seen (in coffee shops selling dope) and not heard.

Although I sympathise with the "fuck it why bother" attitude, to choose Leeds as an alternative is beyond me. Especially if you have gripes with the principles of the Premier League, because Leeds probably has the infrastructure to get back to the PL in a couple of season, where you may be paying £40+ per ticket once again. To be frank the atmosphere argument just doesn't wash

The only suitable way of turning your back on a club is to stick by the principles AFC Wimbledon or more aptly FC Utd. Things are very rotten with football in the UK. For me, I just want to watch good honest football, which Keegan and his backers at the very least have going for them.

May I remind you that Ken Bates is as much a wanker as all the interfering and self righteous chairmans like "ours".

:lol: A fucking Leeds fan man, wank poxy little pathetic club. The bloke on the wind up is a fucking doylem too defeating his own arguments along the way.

Proper doylem

:lol: A fucking Leeds fan man, wank poxy little pathetic club. The bloke on the wind up is a fucking doylem too defeating his own arguments along the way.

Proper doylem

:woosh:

btw I'm guessing he's a glory hunter saying his real club has won loads of trophies while masking his IP and saying he's a Leeds fan.

Doylem is definitely a class word like it's the perfect description of this bloke on the wind up too.

Edited by Barton7

You've had fuck all as opposed to what Leeds United have been through.

Relegation from the PL, huge debts, administration, relegation from Div 2, possible liquidation, -15 points. What have you had happen to you? Silly cunt. And no, I'm not from Amsterdam, and no, I'm not 17, or even 16 for that matter if you're going off what I believe you are.

:lol:

You smacked up Mackem! WACCOE Wanker!

I'm nor a WACCOE Wanker, or a mackem.

I support one of the greatest clubs in the history of the game. I always remember one of Robbie Fowler's first goals for us, a blinder at that. To quote an anagram of another poster 14whoson, 'have you ever seen a geordie lift a cup?', a major cup at that? I haven't, and never will.

You've had fuck all as opposed to what Leeds United have been through.

Relegation from the PL, huge debts, administration, relegation from Div 2, possible liquidation, -15 points. What have you had happen to you? Silly cunt. And no, I'm not from Amsterdam, and no, I'm not 17, or even 16 for that matter if you're going off what I believe you are.

In my 106 years of supporting Newcastle I've seen much, much worse..... so ner. :lol::woosh: