I've had enough

AshleyOut!

:lol:

You smacked up Mackem! WACCOE Wanker!

I'm nor a WACCOE Wanker, or a mackem.

I support one of the greatest clubs in the history of the game. I always remember one of Robbie Fowler's first goals for us, a blinder at that. To quote an anagram of another poster 14whoson, 'have you ever seen a geordie lift a cup?', a major cup at that? I haven't, and never will.

Yep, hes a mackem

What have Leeds fucking lifted then you fucking cock shy wanker?

Fuck off and play Bradford you League 1 cunt. Leeds fans still think theyre in the big time, still sing anti Man Ure and Chelsea songs you fucking dole loving cunt! Fuck off and go give youre kids a hand pumpintg themselves with herion you cunt

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've had fuck all as opposed to what Leeds United have been through.

Relegation from the PL, huge debts, administration, relegation from Div 2, possible liquidation, -15 points. What have you had happen to you? Silly cunt. And no, I'm not from Amsterdam, and no, I'm not 17, or even 16 for that matter if you're going off what I believe you are.

In my 106 years of supporting Newcastle I've seen much, much worse..... so ner. :lol::woosh:

What? Seeing Newcastle winning a trophy? That must mean you're not on the younger side of the hill.

I support one of the greatest clubs in the history of the game. I always remember one of Robbie Fowler's first goals for us, a blinder at that. To quote an anagram of another poster 14whoson, 'have you ever seen a geordie lift a cup?', a major cup at that? I haven't, and never will.

Pardon?

You've had fuck all as opposed to what Leeds United have been through.

Relegation from the PL, huge debts, administration, relegation from Div 2, possible liquidation, -15 points. What have you had happen to you? Silly cunt. And no, I'm not from Amsterdam, and no, I'm not 17, or even 16 for that matter if you're going off what I believe you are.

In my 106 years of supporting Newcastle I've seen much, much worse..... so ner. :lol::woosh:

What? Seeing Newcastle winning a trophy? That must mean you're not on the younger side of the hill.

I'm actually from the far future where NUFC reigns supreme, well barring Yeovil Town, of course. :lol:

Yep, hes a mackem

What have Leeds fucking lifted then you fucking cock shy wanker?

Fuck off and play Bradford you League 1 cunt. Leeds fans still think theyre in the big time, still sing anti Man Ure and Chelsea songs you fucking dole loving cunt! Fuck off and go give youre kids a hand pumpintg themselves with herion you cunt

So let me get this right, I'm a 'mackem', and then I'm a Leeds fan? Make your mind up sunshine. Well, Leeds' first league title came in the year you won the Fairs Cup, actually, the year before that, Leeds won the Fairs Cup, Leeds went on and on and on and became known as probably, the biggest underachievers of the game, along with dodgy penalty decisions. Only my club could rival the mighty Don Revie's Leeds United in those times, great rivals we were, and still are today.

From what I understand, Man United still sing a lot about Leeds, as do Chelsea from time to time, yet, these two clubs, the two most successful English clubs of the last 5 or so years sing about Third Division Leeds, yet, never sing about the 'mighty Newcastle United' - Why's that? Because you're fuck all and with the exception of 1996 or whenever it was when you had a fluke season, you've never been a rival to either clubs, and nor have you been to us.

I love a generalist approach to things, it's so childish. We both know that thing doesn't happen at Leeds, or even my club, or perhaps even Newcastle or Sunderland. Was hoping you'd come up with better Mr FanOfAShiteSmallClubInTheNorthEast.

He's not a Leeds fan. A true Leeds fan would have gone ballistic over the comments about the stabbings in Istanbul. If he does still profess his support for them he can only be a plastic fan - no doubt about it.

EDIT: looks like he's pretending to be a Liverpool fan now.

That's the last post from me on this sad fucker.

Edited by snakehips

I love a generalist approach to things, it's so childish.

As opposed to going to another clubs messageboard pretending to be a fan with a fully worked out if slightly holey false back-story and several days to spare? :woosh::lol:

I have many Leeds fans as friends and true Leeds fans have been through a lot of shite and still are, I mean, youre fucking storming League One aint you?

Man Ure and Chelsea have forgotten about Leeds mate, youre the fucking skidmark of the North when it comes to football.

So what, you get high attendances for the league youre in, its only because you win the odd game. What were the attendances in youre first season in the Championship? Infact, youre attendances are still that shite the top tier of the Lurpak (haha cunt) stand still remains shut because Master Bates wont pay the policing bill.

Now fuck off to that shitty hole you came from you silly silly cunt.

Now, Ill enjoy watching the Premiership football this weekend. Hull we play, another small town in Yorkshire, but hey, they're in the Premiership mate, something you wont see for a while you twat!

I have many Leeds fans as friends and true Leeds fans have been through a lot of shite and still are, I mean, youre fucking storming League One aint you?

Man Ure and Chelsea have forgotten about Leeds mate, youre the fucking skidmark of the North when it comes to football.

So what, you get high attendances for the league youre in, its only because you win the odd game. What were the attendances in youre first season in the Championship? Infact, youre attendances are still that shite the top tier of the Lurpak (haha cunt) stand still remains shut because Master Bates wont pay the policing bill.

Now, Ill enjoy watching the Premiership football this weekend. Hull we play, another small town in Yorkshire, but hey, they're in the Premiership mate, something you wont see for a while you twat!

At least you're not letting him get to you anyway.

aye cos you'll die of a heart attack in the coming months you fat beat up t'wife YORKSHIRE CUNT. Why are Yorkshire people so ugly by the way. I was on an early train down to Wembley when you played Doncaster, never seen so many ugly scruffs in my life. Do yous all think by having skinheads it makes you hard, you fucking mugs, Boro are a bigger club than Leeds.

Edited by Stevie

He's not a Leeds fan. A true Leeds fan would have gone ballistic over the comments about the stabbings in Istanbul. If he does still profess his support for them he can only be a plastic fan - no doubt about it.

EDIT: looks like he's pretending to be a Liverpool fan now.

That's the last post from me on this sad fucker.

Robbie Fowler played for Leeds, didn't he? Who says I'm a Liverpool fan? I may, or may not be a Leeds United fan. And even so, with the regards to the Istanbul incident, don't you think that Leeds fans have heard it all before? It gets boooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

bit like the Munich chants.

I love a generalist approach to things, it's so childish.

As opposed to going to another clubs messageboard pretending to be a fan with a fully worked out if slightly holey false back-story and several days to spare? :lol::woosh:

This bloke is more schizophrenic than Blaydon. All from the same username as well.

I'm unique, I've never posted on here. Admin can trace my IP to other users on here.

Really? :lol: Hence why you look on Youtube from recent Man United games and they sing with a fucking passion 'we all hate Leeds scum'.. And Chelsea sing 'We all hate Leeds & Leeds & Leeds'. So no, they haven't forgotten about Leeds United. We averaged 29,000 in our first season in the Championship. Silly cunt.t

And yes, I can see the Premiership whenever I like, my club after all, was a founding member and we won the title in the early 1990's too, unlike Newcastle who last won a league title in 1926.

This bloke is more schizophrenic than Blaydon. All from the same username as well.

You cheeky cunts said I was reminiscent of Blaydon as well.

Hey, I'm not the one with the multiple personalities.

aye cos you'll die of a heart attack in the coming months you fat beat up t'wife YORKSHIRE CUNT. Why are Yorkshire people so ugly by the way. I was on an early train down to Wembley when you played Doncaster, never seen so many ugly scruffs in my life. Do yous all think by having skinheads it makes you hard, you fucking mugs, Boro are a bigger club than Leeds.

Yeah, you're fucking right, West/South Yorkshire is full of some of the most ugly people in the country, well, along with Newcastle according to Mike Ashley.

I'm confused, you're saying you are Leeds fan again, right? You weren't a page ago. I hate these bandwagon jumpers.

Am I a Leeds fan.. Or perhaps I support another club? Or perhaps I support Newcastle?

Well, if you're not even sure...

and I am? What makes you think that I am???

and I am? What makes you think that I am???

No, I don't. It was a joke based on your reply quoting me in which you used a plural. Calm the fuck down man :lol:

I'm confused, you're saying you are Leeds fan again, right? You weren't a page ago. I hate these bandwagon jumpers.

Am I a Leeds fan.. Or perhaps I support another club? Or perhaps I support Newcastle?

Go away you childish boring cunt, a grown man who comes on as a Newcastle fan, then pretends he's Leeds, the he's someone else who he won't reveal, what a total spastic. The general aim is to offend isn't it, go away you empty life mongo, and assess how you can make it better.

Well, if you're not even sure...

I'm sure who I support, you're not though. However, I do support one of the biggest clubs in English football, whereas you support Newcastle. I also remember my hero Ian Rush and of course not forgetting Mark Walters scoring against Man United at Anfield in 1992 to beat them 2-0. What a great day that was.