I've had enough

AshleyOut!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

well that's fifteen minutes of my life I won't get back.

No problem, just leave 15 minutes early like the rest of the Newcastle fans when you get beat by Hull on Saturday.

Simple!

I'm confused, you're saying you are Leeds fan again, right? You weren't a page ago. I hate these bandwagon jumpers.

Am I a Leeds fan.. Or perhaps I support another club? Or perhaps I support Newcastle?

Go away you childish boring cunt, a grown man who comes on as a Newcastle fan, then pretends he's Leeds, the he's someone else who he won't reveal, what a total spastic. The general aim is to offend isn't it, go away you empty life mongo, and assess how you can make it better.

I don't need to offend. Why would I want to offend Newcastle fans? They're the best you know.

No problem, just leave 15 minutes early like the rest of the Newcastle fans when you get beat by Hull on Saturday.

Simple!

I'm confused, you're saying you are Leeds fan again, right? You weren't a page ago. I hate these bandwagon jumpers.

Am I a Leeds fan.. Or perhaps I support another club? Or perhaps I support Newcastle?

Go away you childish boring cunt, a grown man who comes on as a Newcastle fan, then pretends he's Leeds, the he's someone else who he won't reveal, what a total spastic. The general aim is to offend isn't it, go away you empty life mongo, and assess how you can make it better.

I don't need to offend. Why would I want to offend Newcastle fans? They're the best you know.

You're a penis, why is you being here making your life better. People like you molest children, I bet a psychologist would say the same, they're the sort who have the potential to be mass murderers, have dead bodies under their floorboards and in the walls, and under their patios like Fred West and Sinbad.

Edited by Stevie

Simple!

You're a penis, why is you being here making your life better. People like you molest children, I bet a psychologist would say the same, they're the sort who have the potential to be mass murderers, have dead bodies under their floorboards and in the walls, and under their patios like Fred West and Sinbad.

Because I'm not at work today, and I don't have training (with the club I play for) until this evening. How pathetic, trying to come over intelligent and witty with pedophile remarks. Good one.

Well, if you're not even sure...

I'm sure who I support, you're not though. However, I do support one of the biggest clubs in English football, whereas you support Newcastle. I also remember my hero Ian Rush and of course not forgetting Mark Walters scoring against Man United at Anfield in 1992 to beat them 2-0. What a great day that was.

Well, as long as you're sure. That's ok then.

I'm sure who I support, you're not though. However, I do support one of the biggest clubs in English football, whereas you support Newcastle. I also remember my hero Ian Rush and of course not forgetting Mark Walters scoring against Man United at Anfield in 1992 to beat them 2-0. What a great day that was.

Aye, Leeds won the title that day, and Ian Rush played for Leeds.

Have you ever seen you won the title?

Edited by AshleyOut!

Simple!

Because I'm not at work today, and I don't have training (with the club I play for) until this evening. How pathetic, trying to come over intelligent and witty with pedophile remarks. Good one.

Well fuck off then you stupid cunt, you have nothing to say.

Simple!

Didn't you practically offer Fish out last night for calling you a nonce btw?

Aye, Leeds won the title that day, and Ian Rush played for Leeds.

Have you ever seen you won the title?

Beating Sheffield Utd iirc. I was happy for them. Anyone but Man Utd really.

Simple!

Calling somebody a nonce, in retaliation to being called a boring weird irrelevant bald cunt is a disproportionate response.

Simple!

Calling somebody a nonce, in retaliation to being called a boring weird irrelevant bald cunt is a disproportionate response.

You're such a hypocrite Stevie.

Torres

I did wonder. He seems to have at least heard of things that happened in the last century though.

Well the elaborate and false back stories would match. I still don't really get the point of this thread though. :lol:

Two things

firstly,

and secondly I wouldn't crow too loudly about Leeds going down, glance at who was in charge of them, now glance at who's in charge of us. :woosh: