Quandry

Smooth Operator

I'm all for supporting a ban on buying products from Ashley owned outlets, however i go on my jollies a week on wednesday and need a pair of flip flops desperatley. Now Sports Soccer and Sports Direct do a pair for £7.99 and the nearest priced competitior JJB do the same flip flop at £9.99.

Now if i boycott Ashleys places I'll be spending an extra 2 quid which is bad enough however this £2 will be going directly into Wigan Athletics coffers as their chairman owns JJB and therefore arms them with a financial advantage.

Are we therefore supposed to boycott JJB as well as Sports Soccer and Sports Direct in order for our rivals to not get the upper hand? If this is the case am I therefore bound to cancel my gym membership to JJB as the £32.50 a month plus the £2 difference in the flip flp price soon adds up??!!

I am deeply confused and concerned and still without any flip flops!

Wacky's offered to lend me his Jesus sandals but there's no way they are gonna fit me!

Please help!

I'm all for supporting a ban on buying products from Ashley owned outlets, however i go on my jollies a week on wednesday and need a pair of flip flops desperatley. Now Sports Soccer and Sports Direct do a pair for £7.99 and the nearest priced competitior JJB do the same flip flop at £9.99.

Now if i boycott Ashleys places I'll be spending an extra 2 quid which is bad enough however this £2 will be going directly into Wigan Athletics coffers as their chairman owns JJB and therefore arms them with a financial advantage.

Are we therefore supposed to boycott JJB as well as Sports Soccer and Sports Direct in order for our rivals to not get the upper hand? If this is the case am I therefore bound to cancel my gym membership to JJB as the £32.50 a month plus the £2 difference in the flip flp price soon adds up??!!

Wacky's offered to lend me his Jesus sandals but there's no way they are gonna fit me!

Please help!

Go to the pound shop there have loads in various colours

Please help!

How much are they like?

Please help!

How much are they like?

£1,000 - £1,500

Please help!

How much are they like?

£1,000 - £1,500

:lol:

Please help!

How much are they like?

£1,000 - £1,500

Meenzie what do you meen, I do not get that :lol:

MvB's just been round to sort out my wireless and get it working at the advertised speed. Showed him this, and he said he'd bring round a range of his own signed flip flops. He's got some M&S vouchers in case they don't fit

Fuck me, just had Marco at my door, he was sporting a particularly nice pair of Birkenstock's and the bloke just handed them over no questions asked, fucking salt of the earth legend imho!!