Has Wise ever actually talked to us?

Asprilla

Steve Wraith hit the nail on the head the other day when he said we've gone from a chairman who didn't know when to shut up to an owner who doesn't know when to speak but the latter could really be applied to the club hierarchy in general.

Has that Derek Llambias character ever said anything either? You'd think the chairman would have something to say :lol:

If you look at the "management structure" it's not really filled with people that understand PR, or indeed how the fan/club relationship should necessarily work.

Certainly make Mort look even better.

Has that Derek Llambias character ever said anything either? You'd think the chairman would have something to say :lol:

If you look at the "management structure" it's not really filled with people that understand PR, or indeed how the fan/club relationship should necessarily work.

Certainly make Mort look even better.

"Planning"

For someone in a fairly important role at our club, I don't think I've ever seen him talk to us directly.

Wise has probably spoken to us but we just haven't heard him because he's so small...

I've never heard any of Ashley, Llambias, Jiminez, Vetere or Wise ever speak while they've been at NUFC. All they've done is hidden behind press releases and statements.

The only person from the Ashley regime who has shown any public face is Chris Mort.

Oh yeah, and Kevin Keegan.

We're a club that simply doesn't communicate to it's fanbase - totally wrong.

I've never heard any of Ashley, Llambias, Jiminez, Vetere or Wise ever speak while they've been at NUFC. All they've done is hidden behind press releases and statements.

The only person from the Ashley regime who has shown any public face is Chris Mort.

Oh yeah, and Kevin Keegan.

We're a club that simply doesn't communicate to it's fanbase - totally wrong.

imo shows that they don't care about us and realise engaging with us is more effort than it's worth.

They are here to do their thing, whatever that turns out to be, and we are merely a means to an end.

I love how quietly getting on with the job has gone from being a breath of fresh air to a huge bug bear in the space of a week.

:lol:

Well quietly getting on with the job when things seem to be going ok is one thing.

Not saying a word when you've just made one of the most almighty abortions in Newcastle's long and illustrious history of abortions and self-mutilation is quiet another.

At best all they are doing is panicking and keeping their heads down and hoping it all goes away, at worst they just don't care.

Edited by Fop

I love how quietly getting on with the job has gone from being a breath of fresh air to a huge bug bear in the space of a week.

:lol:

That's because quietly getting on with the job is only ok if you're doing the job well.

They've released more statements in the last week of fuck ups than in the last year.

The "Facts" being the worst public relation gaffe I could imagine.

Aye, it's all anonymous and rather cowardly though isn't it? I'm not expecting Wise and Ashley to go down the Bigg Market and take on all-comers but printed statements issued to the press aren't the same as someone facing the music on TV / radio.

They've released more statements in the last week of fuck ups than in the last year.

Aye, it's all anonymous and rather cowardly though isn't it? I'm not expecting Wise and Ashley to go down the Bigg Market and take on all-comers but printed statements issued to the press aren't the same as someone facing the music on TV / radio.

That's the problem with Newcastle fans, low expectations. :lol:

Aye.

Ashley did that interview with the official magazine though. Where he lied through his teeth.

Aye.

Ashley did that interview with the official magazine though. Where he lied through his teeth.

Yes, there was that. That's what really galls me. For a number of reasons (press speculation, stuff I'd heard, etc.) I was concerned about what was going on but I also had faith in Keegan to work it out and I didn't want to believe some stuff too. That interviewed allayed a lot of my worries though. But it was, as you say, just a pack of lies.

Dennis Wise

Dennis was born in West London and joined Wimbledon in 1985 as a 19 year old. He is a hard working and exciting central midfielder.

Dennis played in the well remembered 1988 FA Cup final against Liverpool in which Wimbledon won 1 v 0. Dennis joined Chelsea in 1990 where he had a great deal of success. Between 1997 and 2000 he was part of a successful Chelsea team winning two F.A. cups and a European Cup Winners Cup.

He had short playing stints with Leicester, Millwall, Southampton and Coventry and has had 21 England caps.

Dennis is regarded as a real character in the game.

To Book Dennis Wise Contact Champions on: 08453 313 031

http://www.championsukplc.com/after-dinner...m?speakerID=596

Anyone fancy chipping in?

We could invite Keegan too...

http://www.championsukplc.com/after-dinner...m?speakerID=605