Worth a read

Guest alex

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think boycotting matches is ridiculous personally, especially if you've got a season ticket.

YOU have paid your cash, YOU don't get to see the game. Who misses out? You! Not Ashley, as he sits in his comfy seat

havnt read the rest of the thread got to this and had to call BS I'm afraid

I would bet my arse that seat isnt comfy if half the stadium is empty and he knows full fucking well that the seats are sold, the only reason why people are staying away is because of him - thats not a fucking comfy seat my friend

Still not as good as Gemmill bashing that Pakistani lad before. ;)

Another instance where someone who never goes to the ground tried to tell those of us that do how best to go about our business. :panic:

You could probably include most of fleet street in that statement tbh.

You could always go to the Spurs match, get behind the demoralised players, help them win the match and maybe even lead us eventually on to the trophy and a place in Europe...

Am I a bad person to be scared that we have some lucky flukey season and actually do that? the thought of the cockney mafia taking the credit for it makes me hope we dont win a fucking thing in the hopefully short time that hes here.

Seriously, is that wrong of me?

I think boycotting matches is ridiculous personally, especially if you've got a season ticket.

YOU have paid your cash, YOU don't get to see the game. Who misses out? You! Not Ashley, as he sits in his comfy seat

havnt read the rest of the thread got to this and had to call BS I'm afraid

I would bet my arse that seat isnt comfy if half the stadium is empty and he knows full fucking well that the seats are sold, the only reason why people are staying away is because of him - thats not a fucking comfy seat my friend

You think he gives a toss about that? If you do you're in for a shock I'm afraid.

He's had people taking potshots at him all his life through press/media, water off a duck's back. He has our money, that's all he gives a fuck about.

You could always go to the Spurs match, get behind the demoralised players, help them win the match and maybe even lead us eventually on to the trophy and a place in Europe...

Am I a bad person to be scared that we have some lucky flukey season and actually do that? the thought of the cockney mafia taking the credit for it makes me hope we dont win a fucking thing in the hopefully short time that hes here.

I can't see it happening. Mediocrity at best.

I can't afford to, no. Isn't really about me anyway.

Exactly. It's fuck all to do with you so keep your thoughts to yourself.

Why are you acting as if I'm attacking you?

In my opinion - I am allowed one on here right? - I'm on the side of getting behind the players, as they've done nothing wrong. Boycotting the match will send a clear message to the regime that people aren't happy so I can understand it in a way but on the other hand we've still got matches to win and cup competitions to progress in. It's not as if other actions won't already be taken outside of the game so I'm just not sure about the whole boycotting thing and I know I'm not the only one.

But hey, I'm not going to it either so what fucking right have I got to have an opinion?

Your opinion does carry less weight on this tbf.

People had the same worries about Souness. ;)

People had the same worries about Souness. :panic:

Unfortunately he'd never take the job........ well unless he was offered it. ;)