Sergei Rebrov

Tooj

;)

ill advised comments. Colour has nowt to do with predilection to crime, poverty on the other hand... he's as at-risk there as he is in Liverpool (as Mr Keane has recently found out).

Absolutely, skin colour has f*ck all to do with it. It has all to do with social and economic circumstances. It is to do with society, not skin colour.

As for all these people spouting the 'PC gone mad' rubbish, these tend to be the same people who like to start their sentences with, "I'm not racist, but.......".

I think the person saying that was taking the piss. Unfortunately I'm not sure those agreeing with him were.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

ill advised comments. Colour has nowt to do with predilection to crime, poverty on the other hand... he's as at-risk there as he is in Liverpool (as Mr Keane has recently found out).

Absolutely, skin colour has f*ck all to do with it. It has all to do with social and economic circumstances. It is to do with society, not skin colour.

As for all these people spouting the 'PC gone mad' rubbish, these tend to be the same people who like to start their sentences with, "I'm not racist, but.......".

The irony of your prejudicial remarks in the cause of "non-prejudice" is most amusing. :panic:

;)

The irony of your prejudicial remarks in the cause of "non-prejudice" is most amusing. :panic:

I think he was beiong prejudiced against Mail readers so he gets a pass.

;)

Prejudice is prejudice is prejudice, I'm afraid. :wank:

;)

Fair enough, I am prejudiced, against Mail readers - I think I can live with that!

;)

Some prejudice is good tbf.

Fair enough, I am prejudiced, against Mail readers - I think I can live with that!

What's the difference then? ;)

Prejudice is prejudice is prejudice, I'm afraid. :panic:

Don't be scared Fop, we all formed opinions on you from your posts lad. :panic:

I believe in genuine equality - I hate everyone equally. :wank:

Some prejudice is good tbf.

Inevitable? Yes. Good? Nope - that's just people looking for justification.

Depends if you knew what I meant or not I suppose. If it was anybody else, I'd probably explain it. Call that prejudicial, if you will.

Depends if you knew what I meant or not I suppose. If it was anybody else, I'd probably explain it. Call that prejudicial, if you will.

;):panic:

;)

Or shit holes like the west end of Newcastle.

Or down the coast way Longbenton, Forest Hall, and particularly North Shields way scene of some of Britains biggest riots of the last 30 years.

;)

Or down the coast way Longbenton, Forest Hall, and particularly North Shields way scene of some of Britains biggest riots of the last 30 years.

That was an easy chomp. These stereotypes fall down on close examination, don't they?

Apart from Forest Hall not being 'down the coast way'. Wtf has North Shields got to do with me?

;)

That was an easy chomp. These stereotypes fall down on close examination, don't they?

Apart from Forest Hall not being 'down the coast way'. Wtf has North Shields got to do with me?

Nothing I was just making a point.

;)

What point were you making?

;)

about shitholes

;)

about shitholes

;)

about shitholes

Can you not read? Same point you were making just different locations.

;)

about shitholes

Can you not read? Same point you were making just different locations.

I can read, yes. Which is why I asked for an explanation. Which you've failed to provide.