Sergei Rebrov

Tooj

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to you, not me. Why avoid answering my question?

You're so insecure you view me as alright when I agree with you and think I'm a pretentious prick or whatever, like in this case when I don't. You do it all the time on here with posters btw.

Insecure? Commenting on someone being a prentencious condenscending arsehole isn't anything to do with whether you agree with me or not. If you feel you're more intelligent than me that's fine, we live in a world full of delusional people. Making a comment saying "without looking it up", puts you in a spotlight saying you're a prick. Whether you are alright or not, that very comment made you look like a total mug, and I don't see how you can deny that.

Edited by Stevie

You're so insecure you view me as alright when I agree with you and think I'm a pretentious prick or whatever, like in this case when I don't. You do it all the time on here with posters btw.

Insecure? Commenting on someone being a prentencious condenscending arsehole isn't anything to do with whether you agree with me or not. If you feel you're more intelligent than me that's fine, we live in a world full of delusional people. Making a comment saying "without looking it up", puts you in a spotlight saying you're a prick. Whether you are alright or not, that very comment made you look like a total mug, and I don't see how you can deny that.

It probably did, like I said, fair enough. Loads of people use pretentious without knowing the proper meaning though. It has become a cliche. I don't think I was being pretentious as it happens.

You've just done exactly what you're accusing me of btw.

It probably did, like I said, fair enough. Loads of people use pretentious without knowing the proper meaning though. It has become a cliche. I don't think I was being pretentious as it happens.

Sodomy?

Yep we can all do it.

Yep we can all do it.

Self-effacing as ever.

Yep we can all do it.

Self-effacing as ever.

Sarcasm, that's not self-effacing is it?

Yep we can all do it.

Self-effacing as ever.

Sarcasm, that's not self-effacing is it?

No, it's a complete different thing. It isn't its polar opposite either so it must be my turn to miss the point.

Tbh Stevie, this is all a bit petty, not least by me. If you must know I took exception to your borderline racist comments in the first page. Par for the course though, which is why I normally ignore them. You've even made some more in general chat today. I don't like it and that's what I should have said in the first place.

I wouldnt say what I said was racist. I'm not a racist, but I think to just say that areas like Tottenham and Brixton have these problems purely because of poverty simply isn't true. Mark Morrison sums a lot of people in this country up. That's all I'll say on that.

As for my remarks about the Turkish corruption ethic, I stand by it.

I wouldnt say what I said was racist. I'm not a racist, but I think to just say that areas like Tottenham and Brixton have these problems purely because of poverty simply isn't true. Mark Morrison sums a lot of people in this country up. That's all I'll say on that.

;)

That is all.

Despite his career success, Morrison continued to be accused of various crimes, and in 1997 he was convicted of attempting to bring a stun gun onto an aircraft.[1][2] He was jailed for three months for this offence in early 1997, at about the same time that the single "Return of the Mack" began its climb to the #2 slot in the US charts and later was banned from driving when he was caught driving unsupervised in his Mercedes whilst on his provisional license.[1] In 1998, Morrison was sentenced to a year's imprisonment for violating a community service order imposed in 1995. He had paid someone to complete the community work while he fled to Barbados.[1]

;)

No, you probably think you're a reasonable bloke. Which makes what you said about delusional people earlier in thread canny funny.