Paul fucking Ince

bobbyshinton

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found out that the man who put Paul Ince's name in the frame is.............Paul Ince himself!

He is desperate to get away from Blackburn as the player's don't like him at all, the club have very little money and he's realised they can't attract top players, which is how he did so well at MK Dons. So he has put his name out, through his advisors, to the local press and to the club to hype himself up for the post. Whether Newcastle have shown any interest in him I am not sure but just so you know where all the rumours have come from.

Edit to say that from what i've heard Gus Poyet is still very much the club's number one target.

The players dont like him.......................? What a sack of shit. Who the fuck did you find that out from?

The club has money available, but unlike certain other premiership sides it was decided that rather than buy somebody just because some fat agent thought they were good, they held on to the cash.

Paul Ince tried to buy two players, both from Villareal on deadline day - but got knocked back.

'The Guvnor' leaving because the players dont like him......PLEASE. Is he taking his ball home too?

I was told by one of the players that they couldn't stand the bloke. The fact he gave himself the nickname "The Guvnor" is proabably part of the reason why, he's a fucking arsehole. The reason I found out that he started the story is because a journo told me he was contacted by Ince's advisors to run the story that Newcastle were interested.

Also been told by a mate who worked with him at Macclesfield that although he got along with him well he did very little in training, left most of it to Mathias and he might as well have been the manager himself. Ince was there purely to motivate the players, which may work in League 2 as they all had a lot of respect for him but that might not be the case in the Premier League.

I pray that we don't get the useless cunt as our manager. And regarding the money situation at Blackburn i'm sure you're right, they could probably splash out on whoever they want, like Robbie Fowler.

I was told by one of the players that they couldn't stand the bloke. The fact he gave himself the nickname "The Guvnor" is proabably part of the reason why, he's a fucking arsehole. The reason I found out that he started the story is because a journo told me he was contacted by Ince's advisors to run the story that Newcastle were interested.

Also been told by a mate who worked with him at Macclesfield that although he got along with him well he did very little in training, left most of it to Mathias and he might as well have been the manager himself. Ince was there purely to motivate the players, which may work in League 2 as they all had a lot of respect for him but that might not be the case in the Premier League.

I pray that we don't get the useless cunt as our manager. And regarding the money situation at Blackburn i'm sure you're right, they could probably splash out on whoever they want, like Robbie Fowler.

I heard something similar.

I've a mate who knows one of the medical staff at Blackburn. Before the season started, he told me to put some money on (which I didn't, fortunately) Paul Ince to be first manager to go this season as the guy on the medical staff said that he was already extremely unpopular with the players.

Granted, this link is a bit tenous coming from a mate of a mate as it does, but the lad has no real reason to lie.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

I've a mate who knows one of the medical staff at Blackburn. Before the season started, he told me to put some money on (which I didn't, fortunately) Paul Ince to be first manager to go this season as the guy on the medical staff said that he was already extremely popular with the players. Granted, this link is a bit tenous coming from a mate of a mate as it does, but the lad has no real reason to lie.

:D:DB)

That is exactly how Martin O'Neill manages too.

I've a mate who knows one of the medical staff at Blackburn. Before the season started, he told me to put some money on (which I didn't, fortunately) Paul Ince to be first manager to go this season as the guy on the medical staff said that he was already extremely popular with the players. Granted, this link is a bit tenous coming from a mate of a mate as it does, but the lad has no real reason to lie.

:D:DB)

Oops, that should have said very unpopular. That is, they think he is a twat.

I've found out that the man who put Paul Ince's name in the frame is.............Paul Ince himself!

He is desperate to get away from Blackburn as the player's don't like him at all, the club have very little money and he's realised they can't attract top players, which is how he did so well at MK Dons. So he has put his name out, through his advisors, to the local press and to the club to hype himself up for the post. Whether Newcastle have shown any interest in him I am not sure but just so you know where all the rumours have come from.

Edit to say that from what i've heard Gus Poyet is still very much the club's number one target.

The players dont like him.......................? What a sack of shit. Who the fuck did you find that out from?

The club has money available, but unlike certain other premiership sides it was decided that rather than buy somebody just because some fat agent thought they were good, they held on to the cash.

Paul Ince tried to buy two players, both from Villareal on deadline day - but got knocked back.

'The Guvnor' leaving because the players dont like him......PLEASE. Is he taking his ball home too?

'The Guvnor' > 'Big Time Charlie' imo :D

I agree - anyone who calls themselves The Guvnor is a cocknose!

I agree - anyone who calls themselves The Guvnor is a cocknose!

How about The Guvenator? :D

Akabusi is never wrong. Blue Peter's arse is nipping :D

I must admit, I am getting pretty sick of you lot fuckin pillaging my club (with the exception of Souness of course............ :D )

Anyway, heres the deal:

Ince moves to you

Shearer becomes the new Rovers Manager

Ince Fucks the job up and you are nearly relegated

He gets sacked along with Lofty Wise

Mike Ashley fucks off into the sunset

Shearer goes home for the second time, all trained up as a manager...........................

Dont laugh - this could happen!!

Akabusi is never wrong. Blue Peter's arse is nipping :D

I must admit, I am getting pretty sick of you lot fuckin pillaging my club (with the exception of Souness of course............ :D )

Anyway, heres the deal:

Ince moves to you

Shearer becomes the new Rovers Manager

Ince Fucks the job up and you are nearly relegated

He gets sacked along with Lofty Wise

Mike Ashley fucks off into the sunset

Shearer goes home for the second time, all trained up as a manager...........................

Dont laugh - this could happen!!

Shearer won't go near us unless a LOT of things change.

I dont blame him either.

It probably doesnt look much like the NUFC he loves at the minute.

Football eh..........?

Why do I get so obsessed?!!

It certainly doesn't look much like the NUFC I love either! Bastards. :D

I dont blame him either.

Football eh..........?

+infinty

I dont blame him either.

Football eh..........?

+infinty

and beyond :D

Just heard on the radio that the cheeky cunt has issued a statement on the Rovers' website saying he is happy at Rovers and is fully concentrated with the job there blah blah blah. No utter rejection; as I said, cheeky cunt.

We don't want you. You are not being considered. Either you or Jimmy Crankie started this bullshit, so FUCK OFF.

Just heard on the radio that the cheeky cunt has issued a statement on the Rovers' website saying he is happy at Rovers and is fully concentrated with the job there blah blah blah. No utter rejection; as I said, cheeky cunt.

We don't want you. You are not being considered. Either you or Jimmy Crankie started this bullshit, so FUCK OFF.

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1391109,00.html