Deschamps

NJS

So he's left two clubs due to problems with the board? Sounds perfect.

Basically it would be silly and boring to not get a manager in who is a perpetual war with the board. :panic:

Yup and we might end up having a manager for a complete season, which would be complete and utter madness. :wink2:

I get the shakes if we don't part with a manager every few months. :D

That's like alex, only with pendantism/arguements and a few mins. B)

O RLY? :D

I would love Deschamps and I would have liked him in January - however obviously Keegan was far better!

Keegan, as charismatic and effective at motivating players, had many obvious flaws. he's been great at stabilising and moulding teams into sides that play great football, but are not consistent as the proper big teams.

I think Deschamps has a great level of determination, and would be (like keegan ) a great asset if he were allowed to run things his own way. it won't happen that way under the current regime.

People thinking Deschamps will come are in cloud cuckoo land. He's used to working at top tier clubs with massive budgets. It's like asking him if he wants a McD's for lunch. Forgetsen...

I would love Deschamps and I would have liked him in January - however obviously Keegan was far better!

Keegan, as charismatic and effective at motivating players, had many obvious flaws. he's been great at stabilising and moulding teams into sides that play great football, but are not consistent as the proper big teams.

I think Deschamps has a great level of determination, and would be (like keegan ) a great asset if he were allowed to run things his own way. it won't happen that way under the current regime.

People thinking Deschamps will come are in cloud cuckoo land. He's used to working at top tier clubs with massive budgets. It's like asking him if he wants a McD's for lunch. Forgetsen...

He never had a massive budget at Monaco or Juventus for that matter.

It's why he left.....Cause Juve wouln't get the players he wanted.

He's not coming forget it...Nor is Hiddink, Kiddink or Shiddink...

So he never had a massive budget then?

He's not coming.

He's not coming.

A simple no would have sufficed.

Aw, I liked Shiddink.