TOM!!!!

Besty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and do it tomorrow. Out boozing tonight after work.

The climacool logo, or whatever it is down the bottom left of the jersey was loose-so I had the missus sew it back on.

(pic below off the site)

Any pictures yet Barney?

The inter ones are nice like.

The Nike shirts seem better quality,

However there is nowt worse then playing 7 a side with a Barca Messi shirt on whilst playing more like Ameobi :nufc:

Ignore the semen water marks on the first pic.

Very happy with these. My mates ordered Valencia away, Boca, ManU away, Werder Bremen away, Milan home and Inter home and they all look superb.

Majorca028.jpg

Majorca027.jpg

Majorca026.jpg

Majorca025.jpg

Majorca023.jpg

Edited by Barney

However there is nowt worse then playing 7 a side with a Barca Messi shirt on whilst playing more like Ameobi :icon_lol:

why do you think I went for Zanetti? not exactly renowned for his flair :icon_lol:

However there is nowt worse then playing 7 a side with a Barca Messi shirt on whilst playing more like Ameobi :icon_lol:

why do you think I went for Zanetti? not exactly renowned for his flair :icon_lol:

Zanetti's fucking class man.

I'm aware of that, which is why his name is on the back of my shirt but hes not exactly ronaldo or messi when it comes to the pace/trickery is he, hes a different sort of player

I'm aware of that, which is why his name is on the back of my shirt but hes not exactly ronaldo or messi when it comes to the pace/trickery is he, hes a different sort of player

Aye, he's a leg-end though all the same.

Aye, he's a leg-end though all the same.

Absolutely

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received 4 kids shirts for my brother in laws and they are disgraceful. 4 totally different sizes, shirts only have 2 adidas stripes, badges are stitched on wonky. Too late to do anything now so thats £60 down the drain and however much it costs me to buy them something else for christmas