Hull City match

mikeyh

hi everyone, im a hull city fan travelling up for the game.

like everyone in hull we were wondering what type of protest you will be carrying out.

I like many was looking forward to seeing a Kevin Keegan style attacking Newcastle team play us. This is something we have been looking forward to for a while.

Your NOT alone, Mike Ashley has just lost a Manager that NOT only Newcastle fans love, but anybody who knows anything abput football, Keegan is a footballing LEGEND!

So let us know if your going to have a picket of some sort, im sure you will see many Tigers fans there.

Good luck in the season, Bring back Keegan!!!

hi everyone, im a hull city fan travelling up for the game.

like everyone in hull we were wondering what type of protest you will be carrying out.

I like many was looking forward to seeing a Kevin Keegan style attacking Newcastle team play us. This is something we have been looking forward to for a while.

Your NOT alone, Mike Ashley has just lost a Manager that NOT only Newcastle fans love, but anybody who knows anything abput football, Keegan is a footballing LEGEND!

So let us know if your going to have a picket of some sort, im sure you will see many Tigers fans there.

Good luck in the season, Bring back Keegan!!!

Just don't buy anything in or around the stadium please.

:D

Id be saddened if any of our Muppets decided to have a go at your lot in frustration. Its great to see Hull in the Premiership, a club totally new to it all, chance for the fans to visit the grounds etc. Stuff of dreams for City fans I would imagine

I've heard the deal is that you lot don't score and let us walk in 6. Allegedly.

If it's the other way around there might need to be a helicopter evacuation (assuming Ashley and/or Wise an Co go within 100 miles).